1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Rapido

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Groundhog, May 22, 2020.

1. It has been back to them, they had it 10 days, didn’t contact me once, I had to try and chase and they said they couldn’t find an issue, I had an apology from the dealer in the form of ‘sorry we have staffing issues’ this was before lockdown, I contacted them a few weeks back and never heard anything back so just decided to go to motorapido where I trust that they will find the issue and that the service will be done by someone with the right attitude towards it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. In situations like this the right attitude always helps push things in the right direction for a great positive outcome,glad you got it sorted in the end fella.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ‘Company Policy’ at Woods is a charge of £50 as I remember. It’s the only time I’ve ever been asked for money to test a bike - and thinking about it I’ve bought more than not when I’ve had a trial. Their loss, they obviously don’t want to sell a V4S to me and would rather their demo bike sat unused outside in the middle of the week. I get their point about the value of the machine but the dealer in Sheffield was more than happy to loan me a 1299S - which I took out then returned and bought a new one on my return..
    I know I’ve ranted about this before but I find it incredibly short sighted and foolish on their part. Were I a 23 year old chump on a clapped out 125 who was blatantly just trying one with no intention of buying, fair enough, but I’m in my mid 40s with a fair bit of ‘big bike’ experience - as proved by me arriving on my Panigale....
    As I said, their loss!

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information