1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto V Colchester

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Noods, May 1, 2015.

1. Bigger workshop, will have to take a ride there :motorcycleduc: looks a good ride.

#21 Roadtrip, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  2. Yep with his old place he was forced to leave as the sites been bought for housing ..

If you’ve not met him you will find he’s the warmest, honest, nicest, most knowledgable Ducati expert going, he also makes a luvly brew too.. if your travelling from afar just call him prior to setting off to make sure he’s going to be in as he’s a one, handsome man band, independent.. x

3. He's a great chap and goes over and beyond making sure your bike is perfect, I wouldn't have anyone else tinker with my bikes. Need to check out his new place, but highly recommended from me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Went and visited my great mate Glen at his new workshop and have to say it’s so much better than the original place.. A brew and a chat while he worked on a 1098 was the order of the day, well, hour I guess, full of enthusiasm as ever to answer my questions on all things Ducati..

Known him for so many years now and boy am I lucky for that. I can honestly say I’ve yet to see him without a smile on his face..

May I suggest when your looking for somewhere to go out for a ride in the Essex area take a ride out to Fordham in the Essex countryside yet only a couple of miles off the A12 near Colchester and meet this master of Italian tools, I know you won’t be disappointed ..

Ps.. his Dad was there today and ifs it’s actually possible? He’s even luvlier ..

X NOODS

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’ve been going to Glen for a couple of years now, really, really good, knows his stuff, nothing is too much trouble and his prices are far better than a main dealer, and I trust him more!, belts and service in Jan!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Dropped my 848s off at Moto V first thing this morning for its service, always good for a chat and a cuppa,
    but no biscuits :scream:.

IMG_0115.JPG

7. Hugs to Glen X

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do you have a postcode? Google map thing didn’t show a result‍♀️
    Ta

9. CO6 3NS Wormingford Nr Colchester.. x

10. Easy to find, if you street view it look for a set of white gates/railings with signboards attached to them, its a quite country road,

11. Cheers.
    When it stops raining and blowing force 10 I’ll take a mooch down there on the Pani.

12. Picked her up today, all ready for the summer :splat::splat:

image0.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Resurrecting an old thread.
    I’ve called Glenn and left him 2 VMs this week, but so far no reply. Appreciate it’s the time when everyone wants their bike ready for summer, but am surprised not to have heard from him.
    anyone on here know him and if he’s not around?
    Thx
    BJB

14. He was there two weeks ago when I popped in, was busy with a lot of bikes getting ready for the great summer we will have :thinkingface:

#34 Roadtrip, Mar 24, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
  15. Yeah thanks bud. I had a feeling he was going to be in demand. If Monday stays dry I’m gonna ride up and see him.

16. He doesn't open on Mondays bud.
    I've just had my desmo service done by Glen and can confirm he is top notch. He's a straight talking generally a nice guy and extremely knowledge with all things Ducati. Definitely worth a visit

17. I’ve left him 2 voicemails and emailed him too. No reply.

Have given up and gone elsewhere.

18. strange. always been pretty responsive when i called (though i messaged via website and got nowt on occasion). he serviced both my 996R and Sports Classic last year and I will prob be chasing him myself again soon.

19. I’ve just spoken to Glenn. He’s absolutely up to his eyes with work.

I got booked in for May 16.

Be good to meet him and hopefully he’ll be my go-to in the future.

Thanks
    BJB

#39 bigjimmyb, Mar 31, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information