1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto2 - Fenati Black Flagged

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Kirky, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Fuck the twat, you don't get a nose like that without stopping a few, if he had put the other fella in a wheelchair would he get sympathy? He could have simple as cos that would not have been a simple lowside if it had gone according to plan, sorry yes he is young but deserves everything coming his way, waste of fucking space, plenty other fast respectful racers will fill his sorry boots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Did everyone see how Manzi was riding btw? If Fenati hadn’t done what he had done, it would have been him everyone was calling a lunatic!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. And he'll likely get away with it because of Fenati incident. They said in commentary that Manzi is a nightmare, no respect for the safety of anyone and just barges into people.

4. We’ve all
    Done
    Things we regret but the consequences of
    Our actions don’t usually involve the severe outcome that could have come from that daft move.
    I got banned for life from orpa sanctioned meetings for fighting when I was younger and deserved it. Even though I protested it I still understood I had to face the consequences of my actions and
    So should he.
    That was the equivalent
    Of watching
    Those
    Dirty South Americans try to ruin the World Cup with their dirty antics

5. Why do you
    Type your posts like
    This?

It’s a right
    Royal pain in the
    Arse trying to follow
    Your posts.

Stop
    It.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. I
    like them,
    the
    forum was
    getting a little
    bland, this change
    brings a
    little excitement
    to
    all our lives.
    :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. He’s Italian.

And.

A stallion!

• Like Like x 1
  8. With an Australian passport
    Living in England.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It’s because my fat fingers push all the buttons at once on the phone.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. In both of those incidents, Fenati was off line and left an opening.

In the first one, fenati obviously doesn’t know he’s up the inside and leans on him forcing them both up and off track.

Second one, starts the same way with Fenati wide and leaving a gap. Mandi goes for it but runs wide and pushes them both out.

Wouldn’t be a racer if he didn’t go for those gaps.

11. They are both twats, and should be censured accordingly. It is getting a bit OTT for Fenati now tho'.

12. Fenati was wide on both counts. So wide in fact, that there was no need for them to come together if Manzi had held a normal racing line. What Manzi actually did was run in so hot that he also went wide and collected Fenati when there was no need. Yes, it was racing, but Manzi was the rider turning them into collisions.

13. Ironically, so are most self help books! ;):joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. This kind of self help book is my kind of deal

1ED07030-9B45-4107-A32F-BAD2F44DAC0D.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. He's even having a go at TT riders now!!

41679754_10160689157490104_8208374177074249728_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Although I have no sympathy, this line of humour is wearing a bit thin now guys. He’s history, no racing licence, no contract, possible legal consequences and no future in bike racing whilst people remember. Andy

17. Fenati Stallone.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. I think the series will be a bit more boring without him....i personally dont like him and his actions were very dangerous but hey ho, remember the complaints about marco simoncelli back in the day.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information