1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp 2019 Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Birdie, Mar 8, 2019.

1. When was the last time the same manufacturer was leading both MotoGP and WSB championships at the same time?

2. 2008 corser & stoner...

3. He had jaw ache and couldn't turn his head,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Slipped on his new perfume?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Oops missed my ‘not a chance’ teams up lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Top race glad it’s back , yes dovi just didn’t win the race he also beat Marquez fair and square in a straight up dogfight so he’s got to be pleased with that As well , crazy top speeds now was it 353kmh for Marquez

7. Walk in the park for Dovi knew he had the power .

8. IMG-20190311-WA0003.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cool pic :upyeah:

Same start to the season as last. And probably the same ending too, we'll see. MM is irresistible. He's like one of those wasps on a summer's day while you're all trying to enjoy a picnic. Big injury aside, he won't be denied.

And I still missed the race! Fekkin job broke out, very annoying!

10. 2018 Melandri and Dovi after the first race in each class.

11. Yes, but he asked 'last' time :):upyeah:

12. #53 trevorhavoc, Mar 11, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Three great races to start the season:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Petrucci looked totally broken after the race like he just couldn’t understand why he’d given everything and come sixth.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Agreed. Looked like he was having to come to terms with being on the same bike as the winner and just not being up to the level to go with him

16. I think the reality is that his everything will probably never be quite enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Great race all very close edge of the seat stuff, well done Dovi, impressive stuff from Suzuki & the new Yam team and a nice touch from BT with a bit of Prodigy to start things off

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Probably just tire choice, he had soft and drifted away towards the end Dovi and Mark both had medium.
    Steve

19. Yes and this year the new and better sounding triumph engine

Do Not Sell My Personal Information