1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Aragon 2(spoiler)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Better bike, stability with team, potentially less distraction

Going to be interesting to see how Dixon gets on next year.

And if lowes wins the title, is he hoping for a MGP seat? Imho unless it’s a money talks thing he’d be better staying out and going for the title next year

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fingers crossed for back to back titles from our man in europe would be great for inspiring up & coming British riders for the future.......that's if covid-19 fecks off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. As i have said before Ducati should have put Zarco on the factory bike, fifth on the grid tomorrow top Ducati!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Do you've French blood running through your veins.:thinkingface:

5. I don’t think it’s ever been so clear that Ducati are let’s say, lacking so badly. It’s about time they made that chassis carry the corner speed.

Zarco has managed to muscle the Gp19 into 5th place. The next best is Jack Miller on the 2020 bike in 14th! Dovi17th! Then the rest of the Ducs are all bunched up at the back of the field. I certainly hope they’re having a major inquest about it.

It’s sad.

6. Only problem is, by the looks of it, if he was on the 2020 Factory bike he’d be further back down the field.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. No Irish and Gozitan(Gozo Malta)English, bit of a mongrel really :joy:.

8. Yes absolutely, Ducati are struggling!!

9. Aren't we all.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. had they not got the bike to of sorts at the front....then the control tyre has changed? Marco grin and bear it fifth... but how many times did he crash.....
    you can see the instability for some reason on braking on pretty much on all of the ducs

11. I'm expecting & hoping for great things from the racing today with maybe another new winner in the top class,just to make it interesting for us folks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Nakagami is looking tasty, i'd love to see him get a win!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. OK i'll put it out there again, who is going to win Moto3?:joy:

14. Maybe it's time to fire up the time machine this morning,i would love number 17 for a win.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. He is going to have to have a good start and hopefully won't get involved in any midfield shenanigans:upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  16. As you say this class is a lottery all day long and most of the time the rostrum results don't match the actual race.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Another insane Moto3, Mcphee 6th, Masia with the win again!!

18. Morbidelli gets the win, ZARCO top Ducati, just saying!!

19. That was a bit dull I thought. When’s MM back??

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Agree with the first bit, i'm not a MM fan being honest can't fucking stand him but it will be good when he comes back, gutted for AM i like him(he's normal:laughing:) he has really proved a point:upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information