1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Aragon 2(spoiler)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Great win for Lowes, Dixon 7th.

2. Missed m3 and mgp, just caught the end of M2, great result for lowes and Dixon :upyeah:

British champion....?

3. Lowes is very capable:upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice. Got a 1 2 3 for my fantasy league.
    Now to watch moto 2!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Couldn't relax until he came round the final corner.
    Is Mir going to win the championship without wining a race?That's a real possibility now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. It is starting to look that way but don't forget this is motorcycle racing and anything can happen, there is no fat lady yet :upyeah:
    Lowes is doing great as is Dixon.

7. What a ride by Lowes.
    Just shows how much of it is in the riders head. Fabio sliding backwards in mgp, Lowes gets his head right, win win win.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Been a crazy year that's for sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I had the FP sessions on in the background on Friday and at one point they were talking about Mir and the possibility of winning the MotoGP championship without winning a race and said he hasn't won a race since Moto3 in 2017. He never won one in Moto2.

I'm not a Marc Marquez supporter, but without him around to win multiple races for his own championship challenge, this season has really highlighted that all the other riders really aren't on his pre-injury level.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. I've just google Sam results as i missed the race and boy that kid's on fire,when your going downhill it's easy peasy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information