1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp.com Off Season Video Pass For 89p

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Nov 23, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Whats there to see off season ?? Pre season tests are all on BT, so even at 89p, whats to watch ??

2. Just do it you moany tight git, if you like racing it's a no-brainer!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Actually made me LOL, anyhooooo, whats to see off season ?? :p Can't be fucked to go through all the shit of email address, card details etc etc if there's fuck all to see !! :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. a back catalog of every race ever?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Since 1949 ?? I ain't paying 89p if its not all of em !! ;)

6. 100%.... Why would I lie about such a thing?
    sucker ..

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yeah and the races from recent years you can choose the camera(s) you watch the race from ie which rider, trackside, or heli cam etc. It's great if you like watching racers race and/or like to rewatch great races in the off season. I think so anyway.

8. What salesman yawl are, forcing me to part with 89p hard earned !! It had better be good, all spent up now :upyeah:

9. 89fuckin-p and he's making us write all this shit

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. its worth it, I guarantee... Or your money back... Just need ya dob, account number and sort code

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Too easy ducky !! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Erm, second thoughts, maybe you could tell me more about it ?? o_O

13. ok then mofo, watching the pole laps onboard is effin mega! Especially if you ridden a particular circuit :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Watch out. A few users have been complaining that, they spend the 89p and it auto renews for next years full price package.

15. iirc that's switchable in account settings

16. Oh FFS, this is 89p we're talking about and only now that I've blown the cash, am just discovering the hidden pitfalls !! :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  17. Think of how many chomp & fudge bars you could get for 89p... well, probably 1 nowadays :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Not from Yorkshire are you...?

19. Fuck no!! :p

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information