1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp - France

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, May 19, 2017.

1. FP1 and FP2...

IMG_2453.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yippeee it's Moto gp weekend again.
    Mixed bag of weather again I would imagine , will put cat amongst the pigeons ? Haven't seen forecast though

3. It's been tipping it down so far, just seen Casey Stoner post his cars dash readout on instagram showing the temperature on the way to track, 6 degrees o_O

4. FP3, track damp but drying, Q1 should be interesting...

IMG_2467.JPG

5. Where was horhey. In pits during final minutes. Is he sulking over tyre vote.

6. Pretty impressed with Guintoli really, you'd expect him to be last seeing as he's never ridden the bike before.

On another note, the slow mo footage in the rain is superb!

7. It was hammering down yesterday, snow here at mid-day and then 4° when I drove home from Geneva last night. I was planning on attanding but as its an 8hr drive with shitty weather, just gonna stream it instead!

8. WTF does Toseland look like. Someone needs to have a word with him.

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. Amazing qualifying, and a very very lucky J Miller.
    Thoroughly enjoyed that.
    Looking forward to moto 2 now

10. Miller's crash in FP4 was very nasty, kudos for getting out again in qualifying.

Speaking of which...

IMG_2468.JPG

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  12. Ouch !

13. busted watched warm up and I think it should be a cracking race with some very fast buggers starting a bit further back than they perhaps should be and fine weather forecast.
    millers crash was brutal! They just interviewed him and although it goes against my norm ( being a kiwi)and my view of him and his mouth when he first came on the scene, I have a lot of respect for him, even like the kid! and he certainly brings something to the field.
    toeslander is just plain wrong.. He looks more and more like wacko jacko every race

14. Bloody hell anyone else seen the moto 3 pile up

Nothing serious but looks like shed loads of bikes went down in tandem

15. yep carnage! Don't wanna say to much as no spoiler in the title but thankfully no one too hurt by the look of things.. It may have an impact on the later races though

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. I have possibly the worst hangover I've had in a long time and so perhaps this statement isn't fair or balanced....BUT

What the ACTUAL fuck does James Toseland look like?

Jesus H wept that bloke needs to have a word with himself.

He's not particularly good in commentary, comes across slightly patronising when discussing rider performance, and all whilst looking like some botoxed freakshow

I feel horrific ......:tired_face:

17. lol... Well put for a dieing man.. Didn't feel to flash myself ( was throwing up buyer king at 3am) but a cheeky beer and the warm ups brought me back to life/ delayed the inevitable... Tomorrow will not be a great day at work... Not a bad race so far though

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. good last lap! You gotta love moto3... Was outta my seat nearly as much as the riders! Some big saves!

19. binders save was up there with royal with cream's miracle at the ring!

20. Moto3 is the bollox. I love it :cool:

Moto2 = time for a snooze before the main event :)

• Like Like x 1
  21. I wish, we've got the kids coming back from grandma's in 5 minutes, just as my hangover was starting to ease off as well :D

22. What a race!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. Great watch. I think I've hung about 2 drops of wallpaper in the past 3 hours ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information