1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Portugal #spoiler#

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Apr 16, 2021.

1. I've to agree with you on Acosta very exciting watching him earlier tonight just manhandling that little bike no end.:upyeah:

2. I really hope Ducati can snatch him up from under the nose of KTM. He really does look like the next alien by how he's been riding so far. If he can keep this up I can't wait to see him in Moto2. Raúl Fernandez looks like a great rider also but I have full faith in Ducati's current lineup for now. I'd really try to do anything to get Acosta in 2-3 years though on the Pramac. (Doubt Ducati will get to keep 6 bikes on the grid by then unless we get VR46 Ducati's.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. There's a good possibility but just keep him away from the alcohol, women and drugs for the chosen suCcess pathway.:upyeah:

#43 XH558, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  4. Acosta's value must have skyrocketed in the last 3 GP's, I'm sure his managers phone must be ringing off the hook already with teams trying to secure his services.

If he can avoid injury and continue how he has started he's definitely on his was to MotoGP fame and fortune.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It looks like it's been tattooed on tbh. Looks freaky!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sure sign of hair job. And why not? I would if I could afford it

7. Cheap option is to get rabbit tattoos on yer head.

Then from a distance it will look like hairs.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. James Nesbit. Mincemeat from Corrie. Warne. Gooch. They’ve all done it and they all look pretty good tbf

Paddy Mcguiness looks a bit dodgy with his tho...

9. Hey when they extract the hair follicles from your backside not surprisingly a very suspect poodle look.

10. Had it in my head for some reason that it was a double header at Portimao but I've just seen it's Jerez this weekend which brings me much more joy.

Not that I dislike portimao but double headers are a bit less exciting arent they?

Wouldn't fancy being on a duc at Jerez mind ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information