1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Silverstone.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by comfysofa, Aug 15, 2018.

1. To be fair he is close to floor already :p

2. I'm going but not on bike as I have her indoors with me so gotta drive.
    Doing the VIP thing just to shut her up moaning about being outside.
    I drive there get hammered she drives back. 50/50 split of duties.
    Looking forward to it a lot

3. I was offered a free ticket today from a pal who’s marshalling but I’ve had to decline as we’ve got visitors staying that weekend.

4. Is having visitors a euphemism like having the painters in?:kissing:;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I'm helping out Two Wheels for Life at Day of Champions again, probably stay up there until Sunday. Anyone attending DoC and wants to say hello, I'll be in the little hospitality tent in the Entertainment Zone.

6. Ok - so quick rain check says that a fair old few are going....maybe some sort of mini get together...could be interesting...i notice a lot of people are concentrating on getting smashed....im not a drinker im afraid so a bit of a cold fish on that one....my hyper still has no engine connected to the frame so ill be one something else...

7. Me and the missus are going, will be driving though and parking up at the P1 carpark and walking in! :)

8. Just been informed our group are meeting on the A12 at bloody 0600. That's me leaving the house at 0500 and dodging the local deer down the lanes :confused:

9. I will be going just on the Sunday , i will be on the Streetfighter

10. just looked at the ticket price...seventy fucking quid for general admission! is that right?

Had stand seats a couple of years back for 70 quid...

11. That £70 is for general admission tickets bought in advance. It’s £90 on the gate. Utter ripoff. Andy

12. All in, this weekend has cost about £220. The camping seems pretty steep too at £75 per person. That more than covers the amenities and entertainment.

13. Fuck it...think I'm gonna stay home and build the hyper, stick it on the telly in the garage...

#33 comfysofa, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I've got a weekend ticket for Friday Saturday and Sunday but I don't like going on the race day, it's too busy. So if any one wants my Sunday general admission ticket for a third of the £90.00 asking price please let me know. Only issue is you would have to meet me at Silverstone on the Saturday or somewhere on my way back to Manchester on Saturday evening to collect. I can always sell he ticket at the event but if anyone here can use it then that would be my preference. Any use to anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  15. HOW MUCH!!
    £220 nearly covers gets the ferry ticket I bought for Friday night, and I will be a lot closer to the action this weekend.
    I must be getting old - I'm not a fan of Silverstone anyway, as my eyesight is not good enough to distinguish who is who without binoculars, but I would rather be at the Classic TT.
    (My accommodation is free as I am dossing on my mate's floor in Port Erin).

Hope you all enjoy watching the best racers in the world. I will be watching the bravest ones.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Only paid £65 for all weekend general admission- didn’t think that was bad

17. We’ve got grandstand and camping. Beer money not included.

18. Won’t get it now but two years ago I upgraded on the Sunday to grandstand for extra £10 - but I’m happy at vale - enjoy all who are going !

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hot to trot!

1E6575E3-B1A4-4B04-9ABA-6E32D7251018.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information