1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Styria # Spoiler #

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Like most commentators Just filter him out and watch the racing.

2. This is going to be an epic restart.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Uncontrolled aggression is a recipe for a disaster, let's hope not.

4. What a drama with fire and explosions.

Marquez is dodgy as usual.

5. Martin will be world champion one day. Real class act.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well part two didn’t disappoint !

• Like Like x 1
  7. What a mad race :)

8. Yep loved every minute of it.
    Mental watching pecco go past those riders on slicks at the end there.
    They were saying 93 needs more surgery and another 9 months recuperation yesterday. That magic number 9 must seem a bit distant at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You mean for the big pay day? Rossi or his advisers are PR masters.

10. Just seen this, what a bonkers race the best so far for excitement, more spots of rain please for the remaining season.

11. Superb race.
    Fabio showing real class and passing in some incredible places.
    Surprise result, all different to 5 laps earlier.
    MM. Oh dear. Fast. Fast and dangerous. At what point do race direction have a word about dangerous riding? It has gone past being an odd touch here and there and a warning is due, followed by action.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Started great a good 5-10 laps of uncertainty, then a slight lull as they all settled down, then the rain... WOW, that turned on it's head, it was like watching the novice group on a TD for those last 5 laps, fair play to them not conditions I'd like to be riding around in.

13. Great race. Thoroughly entertaining from start to finish. Disagree with the comments about MM. The track is much duller place without him.

Watching Binder wobble round for the win was hilarious. Fair play to him. Cold slicks in the wet feel like your tyres are made of soap!!

14. Jake Dixon getting a ride at Silverstone has to be up there with one of the most, erm, charitable appointments in the history of the sport. Hope he can do it justice.
    Should be another cracker at Silverstone and i would imagine the atmosphere will be off the charts.

15. Admission charge for next sunday's race is a very large £75.00 sir or a three day pass at a much better deal for £95.00.:eek:

16. Not in the VR46 sections then XH?

17. Ok i'm sitting down....how much for that seated section then.:thinkingface:

18. £145 of your hard earned English pounds please and Thankyou :astonished:

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Your not going to get dialed in on that arm stretcher in one race weekend, but lets hope he stays on and brings it home for a future factory ride.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I guess it's the last chance saloon for seeing him race or wobble round for many, but i'll stick with sofa & the camera footage with the front runners as i can view more that way.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information