1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Vs Superbike Spain Vs Uk

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by alexko, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Which championship was that and what’s class? Unless the bike is outside the rules (eg too new in a classic class) or the holder has a national licences and it’s a novice championship, I’ve never heard of anyone being excluded for being too quick.

2. Clubman/Superbikes class with KMSC, and little help from SACU, discretion of clerk of course. I hold a clubman licence and still need to wear a novice jacket

3. Ar, not UK stuff then, but even so amazed! Shakey Byrne turned up to his first ever road race, with a bib, and won by a mile iirc. They didn’t even ban him! Lol

4. Since when was Knockhill not in the UK ? Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. In which case I am amazed again LOL

For some reason, I thought it was a South African thing... too fast with a bib and excluded?!

6. I raced early 90’s for a couple of year but nothing big. Since 2013 I’ve done 5 or 6 race meetings just at knockhill as it close to me. There’s been good grid’s past few year’s but one less there now. I’m gonna spend more time in spain

• Like Like x 1
  7. Another expert.
    You should probably go watch another sport tbh.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information