1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorapido Break In Stolen Bike

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by bradders, Feb 20, 2020.

1. You drive the fork lift, I'll drive the pick up ...... sure I can get my hands on a n ice chavvy Amarok ...

2. Only double standard is he should have got 15yrs and a beating from old people every day he was in

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You did :) x

4. True. Funny though how these sort of “oversights” are almost always in favour of the insurers. I also forgot to add the bit about the insurance company being one of the firms being investigated by the CMA for dishonestly ripping off consumers by auto renewing policies at artificially inflated prices.

5. Most ATM’s have ink units in them that spoil the money if disturbed, that’s why you don’t usually see an ATM get done over twice ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The coop at the end of my road got ram raided the other week. They tried to smash into the cash machine at the back of the shop but failed to open it. Left empty handed and didn’t even clear out the fags and booze as compensation!
    I thought crims were’ard smoking drinkers...not the same as old times eh.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Thefts like that, which are thoroughly planned and no one hurt: sometimes you just have to think “ fair doos, that’s impressive”

8. Not sure the MCN this week quite got the story right....
    AC8F959B-4D59-40B7-B5EA-C23DC92A68D7.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Didn’t quite get my picture uploaded right either :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ultimately the insurance claimed gets passed onto the business in premium,s mine is 16k a year and getting harder to get coverage despite being claim free !

11. MCNs copy reader is shit ,often glaring mistakes in articles, this one was a massive balls up :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Dont forget the ones that get blown up, to open them.

13. They don’t have a copy reader; that much is glerinjly obvious!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Better.
    IMG_20200301_135344.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. That’s great. That’s what we want to see the boys in blue doing. Great job.
    Let’s hope the courts are hard enough on him. Australia I say.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Not too sure about Australia, unless he has to pay his own flight!

17. Make them swim. Or be kind: row.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information