1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorbike Show Special This Week

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wassy, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Like him or loathe him no one else out there is doing anything for bikes on mainstream TV.
    Having spent a day with him for some of the filming all I can say is he was great company and all told, it was an enjoyable experience. Although I think all my interview bits hit the cutting room floor :joy::joy::joy:
    I believe my 888 made it to the show though, we shall see at 9pm! :):upyeah:

IMG-20181116-WA0000.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. Absolutely, you can tell he’s passionate about the subject matter it’s just his presentation style that’s a bit irritating.
    Having said that I don’t think I’ve met another motorcyclist who isn’t a bit odd. You have to be to fly along roads lined with trees etc wearing only a dead cow and a plastic bowl for protection.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'm clearly in a minority , I kinda like him , bit of a twat but I like that .

As said bikes so all good .

I've just ordered his book as a gift for xmas for a friend so we'll see .

He's a triumph man so won't read this !

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. But he's doing the ducati run tonight,so better watch out you:eyes:;)

5. What a handsome beast you have there sir:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Program on the ducati factory

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. It's about Ducati :bucktooth: we've been discussing all week, where've you been :)

8. Watching.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Been a bit busy with a pregnant misses! :mad:

• Like Like x 3
  10. I know :blush:

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. Thanks, so far I’ve wanted all of the bikes shown, including the tiddlers !

12. Great footage of hailwood at the TT

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Watching it

14. Anyone one of the monster owners on here?

15. All too young werent they? Monster folk on here are ‘seniors’......:)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. He lives in
    The village next to mine and although he comes across as odd he’s the most passionate man I know about motorcycles. We meet at the pub in clanfield Wednesdays on bikes. Loads turn out for it. He’s a good lad and not bad on a
    Bike.
    I’ve tried to get him on a mx bike

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sooooo, no mention of the 998 / 999 / 1098 / 1198 / 1199 / 1299 :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. He’s Cotswolds isn’t he? You must be fairly local then

19. After watching that show don't you feel proud to be a ducati owner and rider,i do and need a ride out now just to complete matters:motorcycleduc::)

• Like Like x 1
  20. No :bucktooth:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information