1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorbike Show Special This Week

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wassy, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Can you be a bit clearer in future. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You can't get clearer than that? Or did you mean can you be a bit more clearer earlier in future :thinkingface: can you be clearer perhaps yersen :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. :(

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. All about the brand ambassadors these days ennit. Agree with you tho. Bad taste.
    Was like having jimmy saville at a save the children fund raiser “just wrong”

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. And at least have the image the right way up :rolleyes:

6. Missed out all the important bikes over the last 20 years and gave that blamongy red ridiculous pile of overpriced crap air time :worried:

7. Steve,That's some sentence you have served there Sir and what a great looking machine,i think you should do a feature memoir from when you first purchased it and all.
    Question is can anyone on here beat that ownership record:thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface:

8. My Z1 on the left was purchased by me in July 1981 when I was 17 (turbo charged in 1982 :innocent:) so if he sells his now and I keep mine to 2022 I win :thinkingface:

So no, I can't :bucktooth:

9. And why's that:thinkingface:

10. He ain't going to sell his :rolleyes:

11. Money talks everytime without question and personal circumstances:thinkingface:

12. Ooh I win the second bike one - had my GPZ1100 for nearly 30 years :blush:

13. I have owned my kubota tractor for thirty years next september and also the buell was purchased in 2002,the longest motorbike ownership for me.:):upyeah:
    and of course that broom i've had for forty two years..it's had five new heads and one handle in it's time;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Can i include my matchbox toys that i still own and are parked up in the loft space;)

15. Sell them and buy a bike :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Picture:thinkingface:

17. You've seen it - it's changing into a KR1000 Endurance Rep: un stalling the project next year :innocent:

IMG_1640.JPG IMG_2113.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Is it on now?

19. No but macau is...i recorded it.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information