1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorbikes

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by XH558, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Did you know.... Henry Cole's great-great uncle was non other than the right Honourable William Ewart Gladstone, four times prime minister and Chancellor of the Exchequer in the latter part of the 19th century

Still no excuse though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. ITV 4

• Like Like x 1
  3. i've just got off the boat and do not speak english;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Entertaining but he’s about to go into hipster bike territory so be warned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Look, it's bikes on TV.there is very little bikes on TV. Should you rAther shot bikes on TV or no bikes on TV. Like the new top gear, not amazing but 3 bikes this year which is 100% more than contain!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ok, just in from pub, just watched it, can't for the life of me understand where some folk are coming from, just seems a thoroughly nice bloke who genuinely loves all bikes . What's not to like? He lives for bikes. All good. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Just coming in from the pub validates it !
    :)

9. 100% :upyeah:

10. I like his shed. :eyes:

11. Not sure why hipsters gain dislikes. Just new generation thats all. I quite like to see it myself. Bikeshed looks cool. Must visit it sometime. Program was ok. Nice Goldies. I didnt see much wrong with the show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ...trouble is these days I can only guarantee to get to play with bikes ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Well i enjoyed it:), as there are not many bike shows on tv these days my advice watch it or lose it,How to start up a BSA i didn't know that and the value £18000 what's going on with these prices:thinkingface:Steve winwood/traffic music sounds tracks,classic bike holidays,bike builds,getting new blood into biking,,, what's not to like about it:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Bonneville

15. I recorded it, so I will have a look at my leisure sometime today.
    Steve

16. Meh - as others have said theres not that much bike stuff on tv so ill take what i can get...

Not a fan really....the last time i happened to catch a few he seems to stand around with a mug of tea talking shite and watching someone else do all the work while using said phrases such as "my old bonnie blah blah blah...." so, yeah, hipster as fuck, doesnt look like he really gets his hand dirty and also doesnt look too knowledgeable but, its bike stuff and its on tv so ill watch, even if it is to randomly tut at the TV...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Miserable sod :p

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information