1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorbikes

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by XH558, Apr 4, 2018.

1. I know Wayne, but im getting old and stuff easily irritates me....

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Shush now, I'm watching it.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I watched it and all the way through Mrs Ex was talking about Mini ex's basket ball team and showing me Czech TV on her tablet with our daughter playing :rolleyes:
    Was it any good? The basket ball coach was fit as fvck :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Henry can come across as a bit of a wally but that's how he is, all in all it follows the same theme as his previous Motorbike series, as there's normally nothing else on at that time on a Wednesday I will be watching the rest of the series.
    Last night there was a much better program on tv, that's why I watched a recording this morning.
    Liverpool 3 Man City 0
    YNWA
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think it's more that he tries to sound like David Attenborough but he thinks his target audience is 6 year olds.

I feel however that is some peoples perception of him rather than him making up that personality, I bet if he used the exact same words and context but in a Yorkshire accent, people would be raving about it.

For me it's a bit like a triangle, with a ugly girl, a crate of beer and then ugly me. Some days all three come together and you think it's great and other days you give it a wide berth.

as to the footie last night, I doubt that man city bus was in Liverpool, it still had the wheels on it and wasn't up on blocks.

6. I thought it was ok.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. can't wait for the next one;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Watched this tonight. Piece on Albion tours in Majorca was good. I took one of their tours a couple of years ago and had a great day on an 850 Commando, T3 Guzzi and and 860 Duc - would recommend them to anyone visit the island (although I had heard they were looking to sell the business).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Don't forget Henry round two tonight at 9pm:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. Albion have stopped trading to the best of my knowledge, he was trying to sell the company name recently, shame cos he seemed a good guy, hardly made any profit at all in the years he ran it, it’s a niche market and as far as I’m aware he only offered bike hire and tour guide, might have worked better if he’d done the whole package including Accomodation maybe?.
    I met Henry a couple of years ago, he’s a top bloke and comes across much better in person, his presenting style has improved over the last few years but I do get why some people find him irritating still, my wife can’t bear to listen to him! :), anyway at least we have some bike coverage, he makes those programs himself then sells them to Sky etc, from the size of his garden & bike collection I think he’s doing ok :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Discovered him years ago late at night on the Travel show channels fabulous state to state trips,green with envy:)

12. Don’t get me wrong, when I say he's a top bloke I really mean I think he’s a complete baarstard, but thats simply down to his bike riding, shed investigating, globe trotting, money making lifestyle, can’t stand the bloke! :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Yawn... Hardly divisables againo_O

14. Nick Saunders, there is a chap, definitely eccentric

15. Henry on tonight at 9pm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information