1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcyclists Urged To Consider Driving Like A Small Car

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Stevie Tea, May 29, 2015.

1. Harsh but maybe an element of truth assuming you ride on congested roads ?

Fortunately I ride north of Kendal :upyeah:

2. IMO being a sociopath and knowing your surroundings is better than driving a small car totally oblivious to your surroundings........ nissan leaf says it all....

3. It's just venting frustration at not being able to get from a to b as quickly as a bike can in built up heavy traffic situations!
    I get the odd dick closing the door on me but most will leave a gap or pull to the side a little when you appear in their mirror:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brrrr.
    I've seen North of Kendal

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. More bikes less traffic...... probably jealous. Stuck in their box in their mundane life.
    After driving to Jerez for gp and being a minority in a car, needed eyes up my Ass.
    I agree there are a few wild drivers, i've seen bikers filtering through 80mph traffic, but then no worse than a fiesta rs (obviously lambo spec) driving like assholes....

6. Corrected for the prick: 'Basically cyclists and small car drivers are the sociopaths of roads' :D

7. how's the wee mudus doing?

8. It's mental I tell ya, mental :D

9. yip, loving me panda.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. finn.....cruel bastage,wait till the Chinese catch you, those wee bears are protected you know,shame. making love to a bear, iv heard it all.

11. hope the wee small car drivers who have free tax due to emissions, don't forget motorcyclists actually pay road tax. so irrevertably have more right to use the road than them.....by the way i drive a renault with free tax.......

12. feck em.
    if the numbers are correct there's more chance of me dating a panda than there is of me shaging a tory in Scotland.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. 'Most ride like pricks'? what kind of retard wrote that?
    Thats like saying 'most' car drivers are a danger to all motorcyclists!, oh, wait a minute...........................

• Like Like x 1
  14. True.... mate in work got killed last week on a bike, cos apparently sun got in the eyes of car driver that pulled across in front of him. Mate doing 40 in a 60, ridden for 40 years in all weathers, affected all that knows him.

15. small cars don't lean very well ................

Do Not Sell My Personal Information