1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorway Bike (60 Mile Round Trip)

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by killjoy, Oct 21, 2018.

1. TDM850 is high on the list, some decent examples around but they almost seem to be going up in price compared to what I've seen in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just buy the 1000ds....

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I’m considering buying it myeslf!!

4. ^ get in the "considering" queue ^ even @CRYSTALJOHN is in denial - second one for spares makes so much sense ;););)

5. Its my DS that you are all not buying, I think I`m going to have to throw in a case of Cheesy Wotsits to get it sold.
    At the risk of hijacking the thread, I like to open the Wotists and then eat them a day or two later when they have gone chewy. Does anyone else do this ? Am I going to regret mentioning it in public ? Mrs Dukesox kindly buys them in 6 packs and opens them all before putting them in the cupboard. She is a good woman.

#45 dukesox, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I was considering your offer and then you went all weird.

Chewy Wotsits? You sicken me.

Mrs Dukesox sounds nice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fugleys are fantastic bikes and for the money, great value and the one for sale looks a bit of a bargain to be honest

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mrs Dukesox is nice but I suspect that you sir are a Luddite and have never sampled the cheesy delights of a chewy Wotsit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You are correct Sir, and be assured, you will never be incorrect in that assertion. If a Luddite badge I must wear, I wear it with head held high.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Take the blinkers off man. All sorts of savoury delights out there if you broaden your culinary horizons. Chewy cheesy wotsits today microwaved peanut butter & marmite tomorrow. The world is your Lobster!

11. Spare me your perversions, foul dwimmerlaik!

Wait. Lobster, you say? Tell me about *lobster*.

12. The best way to catch a lobster is to ride along the coast on an old air cooled Multistrada during the (lobster) mating season . AS you can see from the images below, they are very hard to tell apart. Once you have caught one get back to me for more details.

multi.jpg

lobster.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. A Mk1 Multi?

So, these chewy Wotsits - two days is enough?

14. 2 days is perfect. Try it Mr Luddite.

15. Pfft. Well played fella ... but the Mk1, man. Low, really low.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Depends how much you want to pay, but I would look at 2nd hand African twin.

Got to think of service costs as well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. C871ADA1-221D-4B45-8E17-37025E038000.jpeg The best way to catch a lobster is to ride along the coast on an old air cooled Multistrada during the (lobster) mating season . AS you can see from the images below, they are very hard to tell apart.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Lobsters have evolved to form social hierarchies.

Mk1 Multis are so ugly, it hurts to look at them.

I can tell the difference!

19. latter edition tmax 500 or 530 ?? Solid, big, comfy, auto etc.

I use a scooter for half that distance and its ideal and weather protection too.

Plus its not a bike and doesnt make you not want to ride your actual bike(s) which is what can happen when you ride a hack bike all year round, ive been there and nearly gave up.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information