1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Mpg

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by 6274rico, Sep 20, 2021.

1. I'd be surprised if the mpg were not somewhat better with E5 than with E10. For a start, there's less energy in a given volume of ethanol than gasoline. The other point, which depends on the design of the engine and its management system, is whether the ignition can be advanced slightly (automatically by the ECU, which I believe can "listen" for any preignition) when running on the higher rated fuel, giving better energy extraction from the combustion. I have tested that theory out on cars in the past, probably before either 95 or 97 grade has any ethanol, and saw a definite difference - the extra MPG (just one or two) was pretty much balanced out by the extra cost of the 97 RON fuel.

2. I was offered this https://evotech-performance.com/col...v4-s-sport-radiator-oil-cooler-guard-set-2021

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Theres no way I’d bolt cheap shite from Ali express to a bike of the Multistrada’s pedigree. That’d be like making a racehorse wear flip flops.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Not asking you to bolt any thing on your bike just saying if you use your peepers they look the same and if you live in the real world a lot of what you think is made at Ducati is made in china :p

#25 DREVIL, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information