1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Msv 2021

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Hopefully their tests are more accurate than ours at 7% :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Didn't FE for a while?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Also, you are not supposed rto go for a test unless you have symptoms.

4. That's to the gov test stations. You can go 'private' and also be issued with a 'fit to fly' certificate. £120-£200 please.

• Like Like x 1

5. I believe so yes

6. :joy::joy::joy:
    upload_2020-11-20_15-52-58.png

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. upload_2020-11-20_16-1-10.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Have you tried to find a novice track day this year? Thought not!
    That’s why there are novices on intermediate rider track days.
    I would love to get out on the track, but there is no way I am going to mix it with riders far better and faster than myself.

9. Most trackdays (almost all) have a novice group :upyeah:

If you fancy it, give it a go

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. so im guessing on road bike only track days bikes will need brake guards too.
    Cant see many people being happy about that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Don't need to run in the Novice group nowadays.
    Have been riding in the Inters groups for 3 years and Track days for several years. Started off in the Novice group and progressed to Inters back in 2017. Upto Portimao in October was happy with it but now finding too many Novices in it, who don’t look to find space or wait 5 or 10 seconds when they run out room, let alone talent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. As long as Fenati isn't out with you..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I live 20 minutes away from Brands Hatch, and not one novice day this year.
    I don’t know why as there a probably many like myself who would lie to do a track day.
    Maybe better luck next year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I think you missed the point of my post!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. But every trackday will have had a novice group. That’s what you need, not a novice day. Maybe look at road bike days only too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. So what was your point? You want a novice day. Most trackdays have a novice group. It’s the same thing except one group rather than all novices. No difference

• Agree Agree x 1

17. You know as well as I do though Bradders that the road bike only days are MUCH tamer.

I don’t think that a novice only trackday is a bad idea tbh

evenings are generally pretty sedate as well :) good value also

18. You initially responded to mine, so who miss understood whose post? Think you need to be clearer with your responses.!.

#38 samieb, Nov 21, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  19. I am not embarrassed about using novice track days, my point being there have been none available this year, therefore I am not surprised that novices are in advanced groups as there is no other option open to them.
    MSV need to offer novice focussed track days, So we can gain track experience of fore moving onto advanced groups.

• Like Like x 1
  20. From your comments, they suggest that you leave your bookings until the “last minute.com” stages, hence no spaces being available. Try to Book early to avoid disappointment.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information