1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mugello 2020

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Just eyeing up the dates posted by both NL and FE for next year.
    I notice there's an additional charge to use the garages. Is it necessary to have a garage? If you don't use one what happens to all your gear over night?

@Monners @Paul55
    I know you chaps have been.

Cheers

2. It’s pretty standard practice in most of the big GP tracks to charge extra for garages.

If you don’t have one you can just set up outside but you don’t want to be without shade on a hot summers day so you would need to take an awning, you’d have power issues as well without a generator. The big tracks generally have power points across the parking area but you cant always guarantee a power point. Basically if you have got there via a stillage then you are best in a garage!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Thanks Dave.
    I've since booked up with NL...:cool:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Few of us doing the NL trip in August.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I'm very keen to get back to Mugello this year. My first pole position and win at the Rehm Racing weekend this year was so sweet being at my favourite track :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. We've got 4 going......going a week early to double up as a family holiday....good way to sell it to the Mrs!!

• Like Like x 3
  7. I'd book this now but in my job booking something in August and presuming I'll be free is like playing Russian roulette.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I do get the garage fee thing, but £100 each is taking the piss!! That's £400 just from my guys & I'm sure there'll be more than 4 per garage!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  9. Will give you a shout nearer the time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeps £37 per day is a rip off - been there once and love the place - but the price has gone up by about £100+ and plus the garages cost make it bloody expensive

11. Mugello trip cancelled in August by DG Sport.Bloody C-19 :weary_face::joy::sob:

• Crap Crap x 1
  12. Yup - sucks!

13. Is that because they've lost the date?

14. Pretty much what the e-mail from NL said. Possible reschedule.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. It's just poo!!

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information