1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mugello August 15th Focused Events

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by GreenOn, May 10, 2019.

1. I was there last August as well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I shall be driving down again this year with a spare bike just in case, should have done it two years ago, then I wouldn't have had to sit in the stands for two and half days watching instead or riding. :cool::sun::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well, that's the hotels booked for on the way down, just need to stay in one piece for the next few months, oh and buy a V4. :cool::sun::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well, that's the V4 bought and 127 miles done on it on Saturday after work, then watched MotoGP qualifying, roll on August. :cool::sun::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 3
  5. 40 degrees in Mugello today, then mid 30's for the next two weeks, might even be warmer by the time we are there on the 15th. Looks like the event is now sold out so should be a good do, just have to get through Donington Park this Thursday, then full steam ahead for Italy. :cool::sun::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 2
  6. What tyre to use for Mugello SC1 or SC2

7. I am going for Metzeler Comp K slicks, soft front, medium rear.

8. Can’t wait to read your review of the trip when you are back @GreenOn :) Just caught up on your thread - sounds like it’s going to be amazing!

Would love to try that circuit after watching 44teeth (I actually like their content a lot) but it’d be wasted on me at this stage of my riding experiences and I don’t have the right bike or wife for it :) Include photos please!

9. 15CD983F-18C7-4ACF-AB68-62C22F833B99.png Is this a joke....

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ha ha ha, because everyone has a laminator at home, thats a tenner each then boys !!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Pictures

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information