1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mugello Moto Gp - With Spoilers

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by HyperMac, Jun 1, 2018.

1. apparently it's a Leap Year:relieved:

2. It's not. o_O The last was 2016, the next is 2020. Lorenzo will not compete on a Ducati in a leap year. :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Why is he superstitious:thinkingface:

4. No, just superfluous, to Ducati anyway. :(

5. He will be winning again...........Mark my words:upyeah:

6. :eek: Aren't those my words? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. are you spying on me:thinkingface: d241b66f9f23766be64171c0eb8e9a82.jpg

8. Don't get paranoid about it, I spy on everybody. :eyes:

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 22.32.15.png

9. I will need better curtains from now on;)

10. Just watched it. Never really been a Lorenzo fan; but I was pleased he won today

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The BT crew are looking a lot slicker this year, JT looking like a human being and i like Laverty, just need to get rid of Hewan now, Bradley Smith talking of retiring so expect him to be a pundit next year.

12. You’d think Dorna would have plenty in the bank to get some decent media personalities.

13. Another DNF for Sam Lowes. He seems a nice lad but already talking about a title challenge next year I think he’ll be lucky to get a ride the way he’s going.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Simon Crafer, he drives me nuts. I guess the criteria for the job was to be as boring as possible. 3 words in he’s already lost me.

Understand they want someone who can ride a bike fast also , but is this the best Dorna could manage. Jesus

15. Shame Crafar is getting so much shit on here. But I must admit, he ain't coming across too well on TV. He's a lovely bloke in person and an excellent track day instructor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. isn't Crafer the warm up act;):laughing:

17. That's as may be but he's on TV. He should be a more polished presenter/interviewer, with a bit of charisma, rather than coming across as some dullard who asks stupid questions and can't utter words with more than one syllable.

#justmyopinion :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Good to see George get his day in the sun!
    Haven't seen Cals post race interview yet
    but I'm sure he could have won that one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Of course he could. Everyone else is a retarded monkey. But lucky retarded monkeys.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Funny that his mate is Cavendish, another zombie-personality that can barely strong a few words together, thinks he has that Manc whit and a god-given right to win and everyone else is cheating or lucky.

Perfect friends :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information