1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi 950 To 1260s

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by tribe763, May 1, 2018.

1. Hi all, as the title says I've chopped my Multistrada 950 in for a new 1260S Touring in white, hoping to pick the new bike up from Ducati Manchester next week. I've really enjoyed the 950 (my first Duc) and know I will love the 1260. It will be my first new bike, don't expect to sleep much the night before I go to collect it!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Welcome David

3. Welcome 763:upyeah:have fun on the new machine

4. Welcome tribe dude :cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. welcome tribe'

6. Hi and welcome.
    You say the 1260 will be your first new bike so the 950 must have been secondhand when you got it . That means the next owner will be the 3rd on a bike that is barely 5 minutes old. I`d like to think that will be the cheapest 950 around , it will be interesting to see what Ducati Manchester advertise it for.

7. Welcome along :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for the welcome. Bike was registered March 2017, ex Ducati UK bike. I bought it in January (first Ducati) and as much as I enjoyed it knew I would enjoy the 1260S a whole lot more. I'm fortunate that I can afford to change and as I said, having just turned 60, reckoned I deserved a bit of a treat after 44 years of non-stop work. The 950 is a Touring, has only just passed 5000 miles and doesn't have a mark on it so I don't think Ducati Manchester will have to give it away!

9. 1260 is an awesome bike. Test rode one and absolutely loved it. You’ll love that bike.

10. Welcome to the forum. :)

11. Both only go as fast as you want them too. Enjoy your hard earned and if the 1260 floats your boat, crack on. Welcome to the forum.

12. Hello & Welcome Mr763, 1200 dvt s to 1260s it’s chalk n cheese, you’re in for a treat:)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information