1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Bike Insurance Recommendations

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Duc748, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Another bemoto customer here ,only one with a reasonable price for my ZZR1400 and Hypermotard and its the Ducati that is the expensive one of the 2

2. I did deal with CN and they were terrible, kids on the phone and were unhelpful with a claim etc, I would never use them again

3. Another one for Ducati insurance. I shop around each year and just renewed with the Ducati people.Multi bike policy.

4. They were cheapest for my 1098R last year so put my R1 on a multi bike with them. When adding my 350 Yam classic they wanted as much for that as the 1098R :bucktooth: so that ended up on a classic policy on it's own with no accrual of no claims...
    All companies have their little quirks that can change the policy to a no deal - just shop between the recommended and you might find one that works for you!

5. I am with CIA insurance at the moment . I know it can be a pain especially if you have lots of modified bikes , but try all the mentioned insurers to get the best price (£250 difference between lowest and second lowest in my case. )

6. I’m with Bennett’s multi bike and they’re decent

Didn’t charge me for the exhaust on either bike and adding the monster R to the panigale was only a few quid

7. I'd been with CN for years without any issue until when they last renewed my policy, they forgot to add that the new insurance co wanted a DVLC check, they then canceled
    the policy, when I rang them up to find out why, the insurance co refused to take the policy back!! Total bunch of muppets on the phone, I'll not be using them again

Do Not Sell My Personal Information