1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-bike / Motorcycle Museum Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by AirCon, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Mines just come up for renewal.
    As I'm an insurance slut I want to shop around; as you get no reward for loyalty.

Who's everyone using?

2013 Pikes Peak
    2014 Piles Peak
    998S
    749R
    Are the toys in question....
    Looking to add a ducati or two this year....

London Heathrow is the area....

I don't need breakdown or Eurocover.

2. BeMoto for me - 200 quid cheaper than MCE last year with better cover for RSV4 factory, ktm525 supermoto, Hypermotard 1100 evo sp and z1000 - all quite extensively modded and all the expensive stuff declared...marchesini wheels...etc etc..

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I’m still through DI (Ramasis) as they were several £100s cheaper than Aviva for the Multistrada, 1098R and 748R, and they threw in roadside assistance as a sweetener. Andy

4. I've just tried call and they aren't at work yet..... no office times on the website?

5. Insurance office wallahs start at 9.30am so call at 10?

6. fanks.... most AC engineers start at 4-4.30am in the Smoke, so there ain't going to be much overlap in the Summer..... CAUSE I'm going be out riding.... DAMN snow!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Id just like to add that when i did speak to BeMoto one (really nice thing) was that the reason MCE loaded my insurance was last year a spliffed up builder managed to crash into our car while stationary on a straight road with no other traffic on it....MCE said that even it wasnt our fault, our car wasnt moving and he was high it still went against us....BeMoto on the other hand wouldnt take any notice from anything car related moreso the fact that i wasnt even in the car at the time (im the main insured on the car though) which was refreshing to hear...when i told him he said "why would we consider that? 1. Its car related and 2. you werent even in the car!"

8. Ducati Insurance for me. I give Bemoto a wide berth now after leaving me in lurch when I bought 1299S. Carol Nash too wont ever see my money again.

Bemoto are a bunch of fucking tossers

9. What happened with BeMoto (always good to hear the other side of things....)

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. More to the point....2x Pikes Peak's ??

11. Long story.... short..... I love em.... Secret Mutley fan... don't tell anyone!

12. OK details given to Bemoto... lets see what they come up with.... 30 mins of my life I'll never get back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. what are you paying under £600 for four bike's:thinkingface:i gave up on a multi as i tried this year and got nowhere fast,and did them individually:(

14. Ok... I may have to rethink... Bemoto quote £2404... Jesus...
    Ben thought it was a reasonable quote for a 51 year old living in the smoke.

#15 AirCon, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'd better start girding my loins for my renewal with most people getting rediculous quotes. Mine was about £380 last year with the 3 bikes and I'm going to add the Speciale in July. Andy

16. Ah....London....thatll be why...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Why do you have a 2013 and 2014 pikes peak?

18. Have you never bought something, forgetting that you already have one at home?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Already asked that....he really, really likes them....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information