1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-bike / Motorcycle Museum Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by AirCon, Mar 19, 2018.

1. I said tell NO ONE..... (that pic 'cause it looks like @camelfarmer )
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It's also why I have five mitre table saw's... I nearly bought a sixth, but my brother took it off the trolley.

• Like Like x 1
  3. good Luck:upyeah: meme-insurance-cat.jpg

4. Motorcycle Direct.
    0344 8000966
    but not had to claim yet so don't know what they are like when it matters.........

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Oh yeah. Skipped that bit.

6. I think it is time to move towards the welsh borders sooner rather then later.............

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. there a lot of stunning places on the market around here, but this one is in a beautiful location, not too isolated but far enough from main road to not have the noise, 5 minutes from hay on wye, very elevated position, so views are absolutely stonking, and as Jim did build it for him selves, the spec and attention to detail are great!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I use BMF/Bikesure - They have been sonsistently cheap but efficient. Mind you I haven't had to claim. Underneath the name they are Adrian Flux.

They never asked me for my BMF number...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Just re insured with DI, quoted me £108 to renew the 748E and an extra £85 to add on the SPS with a value of £10k. Seemed pretty reasonable to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. No ones a piles peak, similar but less comfy

11. Are you on your own island with NO roads?

12. Isle of Herts. :motorcycleduc:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information