1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. 1200S DVT, White with Panniers and Top Box. Parked outside The Cock Hotel in Stony Stratford. Might have been there for The Stony New Year's Day Vintage Car & Motorcycle Gathering.

2. Or he booked the cock hotel and was sorely disappointed and is claiming false advertising [emoji15]

3. White LC15 XXX plat multi DVT right next to my customers on City Road near Angel tube.

4. Fun little blast with a white multi 2010 S with termi on the M25 this evening.

5. Greetings to the fella on the Multi who pulled alongside me on the Westway this evening!

6. JH, that was me on Monday - on d home 'run :)

7. You were gunning it... Hit 70 at one point [emoji6] Yours sounded good, got me thinking an exhaust needs to be my next purchase. Not the termi though. Too long for my tastes.

8. and that was me! :D

9. Looked good. Wanted to wander up the drive for a closer look but would probably have been arrrested

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. next time feel free to have a closer look. I can PM you the code if you want to take it for a ride! :tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

11. Red one on the A46 by Four Pools Estate in Evesham heading towards Cheltenham

12. And who's got the 61 plate red one on Berkeley Square?

13. Hello again to the the chap on the shiny red 63 plate on the Westway this evening!

14. Met with a like minded chap at a set of lights just as a container ship slowly made its way up the ship canal... All very surreal, the ship not the multi rider!

15. Typical! None for years then 2 today! Both red. '13 in Hexham at Tesco's roundabout, '11 in Haydon Bridge with a load of others (ride out?)

16. Pikes Peak with a Scrambler riding point, Beccles, 12:45 yesterday. Was coming back from Southwold and breakfast on the pier.

17. Saw two multi's on the M25 near dartford crossing yesterday. First was southbound between J3-4 and the other northbound but can't remember which junctions. Both red (sheep [emoji6]).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Spotted a Multi on a roundabout on the A429 near Stratford this afternoon?

19. Spotted a red 2015 Muttley today about 1230pm heading south on the A1 near Boroughbridge. Had a female pillion and a top box. You passed me on my black one loaded up and just after that another one with LED lights came Northbound!!

20. At least two at loomies café yesterday my one was the black one lurking in the corner

Do Not Sell My Personal Information