1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Back again Matt. Just visited my customer again. Bike looking nice [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Well went to the NW200 with a tour group last week and got back today.
    Apart from a guy on a white 2012 Mutly in our actual group that never said aword to anyone except the guys he went with.
    I saw these guys on the ferry home, Theres 3 Mutlies but I didnt have time to take a clear shot of the last one,
    Was any of them from the forum?
    IMG_0359.JPG IMG_0361.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Saw a Red DVT going through Burghfield Common (East -West) around 1630, anyone here?

4. A red Mutley and a KTM, both solo; passed me 2 up on the A85 today at 11:10. Good road but then did the A830. That is my new favourite UK road. Despite the rain

5. Heavily customised DVT in Birmingham City Centre today outside Magistrates Court - flip paint job in aquamarine, gold wheels and tan leather seat set...Kuwaiti number plate - wish I had got a photo but was with people and didn't want to look like a freak. Owner must have put a fortune into it...not my taste but I respect the effort!!

#545 Handtoeknee, Jun 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anyone at seaways cafe Fridaythorpe on Sunday 13th aug. quite a few Multis there & a new 950. + trillions of other nice bikes.

7. Dunno, but that power ranger in the Dainese suit needs a good long visit to http://www.megamotorcyclestore.co.uk/

8. The fecking slow coach Multi down the A272 to Loomies from Winchester today at 2pm doing near walkies pace, are you here ?? If so, I'm guessing you were out of petrol or your throttle had jammed shut cause if not, theres no excuse for that !! :mad:

#548 Wayne58, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. You tell him Wayne lad :triumph:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Ha ha mate, it was just taking the piss slow. I mean 27mph in a 60...Come on..FFS, I came round bend at ahem 60 ish, and the dude was just in the middle of the fecking road doing a Brembo earning 27.....Any fecking need for that ? :cool:

11. PS, if you are here, sell the Mutley and buy a friggin Can AM spyder !!

12. Now then, you and I should know by now, you must anticipate such a scenario and ride accordingly ;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. It's a Ducati, chances are he was having problems with the bike ?
    I think I may take a ride down there at the weekend, every time I go down that 272 I get pulled :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. Maybe you missed the 30 MPH signs??;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. But he was still doing 27?? (but Nah, was defo a 60 :upyeah:)

16. Could've sworn there was no limit down there :) maybe thats in my dreams.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. @Wayne58 Now if I have read this correctly, you have come belting round the corner at the appropriate speed to be confronted by a Mutley doing less than the speed limit, and you then sat behind him following for the rest of the journey to Loomies ?
    Now what I want to know is why were you so happy to follow and well below the regulated speed limit then moan about him on here bloody britts :)
    Do you think he might have been a memeber of the local traffic constabulary lulling you in to a false sense of security ?
    :p

18. Who said I sat behind him? As soon as the car went past coming the other way, I was gone :upyeah:

19. He was the one that saw the camera van tucked away You were the one that didn't ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Ahhhh I see you were the one doing 40mph down the 272 :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information