1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Have the sales of Ducati Multi's increased or has nearly everyone with one travelled to South Wales this weekend ?
    Seen quite a few so far but not one Duke sports bike :bucktooth:

2. Mine isn’t. Not been out at all : unamused:

Have a new screen and exhaust to test too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anyone here used to own a Multi DVT reg ending OUJ?

:eek:

4. A40 yesterday morning, original style red Multi, you didn't look happy in your waterproofs fella .... we joined the A40 at the same junction towards town ....

5. Red DVT with as many lights as a small town on the front. Blackwall tunnel this morning (I was the KTM in front).

6. Of the Ducatis at Wandsworth yesterday, 3/4 were Multistradas.

7. I saw a red 1260 on a trailer behind an AA van this morning. The van pulled up at Ducati Aylesbury as I was leaving. I didn't see any damage to the bike and it looked very clean. The chain still had a coat of what looked like the original white chain wax, so I assume the bike didn't have many miles on it. Hope it was nothing serious.

8. Probably ran out of fuel, sender unit, they all do that first edition sir :joy::joy::joy:

9. Red Multi 950 (?) on the A361 near Southwick, between Trowbridge and Frome.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. If it was around 8am and northbound then it was probably my. Mine is always like a Christmas tree :)

11. Timing would have been spot on. Bloody hell you’re bright :sun::cool:

12. Maybe bright but not fast enough if you was front of me :)

13. Spotted a girl on a Monster and 2 red Multistradas and another Ducati arriving at Loomies Sunday afternoon, I was leaving on my Pikes Peak. It looked like the money had arrived on all their new shiny bikes... :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yellow first gen traveling eastbound in the m65 this morning about 07:40 ish.

Anyone from here?

Bob

15. That would be me, Sue, Neil, and Lucas. We arrived there after lunching at Lymington.

16. That was me! Hello! :upyeah:Great looking bikes you had there.

17. P P near Brecon this afternoon.

18. For a distance, I was behind a very well ridden air-cooled Multistrada heading towards Oban from the Green Welly on Sunday. Given the general numptiness of Sunday riding in that part of the world, it was a pleasure to see someone riding good, quick lines in a thoroughly smooth and relaxed manner.

19. Staying in Zwolle, Netherlands on my multi. There’s another English registered dvt in the parking lot. Just wondered if it was anybody on here

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Spotted yesterday on M25 - red Mutley filtering well, didn’t see much of the bike as I was in the car............ and I was too fixated on the 70’s PE teacher attire:neutral::astonished: little blue shorts tight T shirt & trainers....never quite saw if you had a whistle round your neck!!!
    :laughing:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information