1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Myeloma

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ducbird, Sep 4, 2018.

1. I haven’t been on the forum very long but I already know you are an incredibly positive person with a wicked sense of humour.
    The world needs more people like you DB, positive thoughts to you and your family.
    I’ve just realised I still haven’t uploaded a bin picture !!
    Take care, JAT

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. when are you free to clean my van?? :blush:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bins!!!!!:punch::blush:

4. Pull up behind the mini :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have some ........... :eyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Sending massive hugs and super positive thoughts (all red ones of course) all the best DB xxx

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. Great to see your positive and keeping life as normal as you can. Your right its good to talk even if you dont know the people your chatting to and to give advice to those in the same situation or similar and keeping positive at the same time :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hi Ducbird, ive got an idea what you are going through, my missus had a mamagram last October & it was clear. come April she found a lump. 4 weeks later she turned into an Amazon
    getting your head around this takes some doing, she has had the all clear but will have to take a tablet to go with the tabs she is already on for the rest of her life.
    the point is there is a lot of people pulling for you . best wishes & lots of love coming your way

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. Ah bless you and you guys stay strong and positive :)

10. I lost my father to Multiple Myloma back in November 2016
    He was a self employed plumber / heating engineer all his working life, up to age of 71, it’s reckoned he got the disease from working with asbestos
    Anyway, power to you Ducbird
    Steve

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey DB, hope your having a good day. :heart:

CR

• Like Like x 2
  13. I have a day off well couple days holiday from work I’m meeting my friend later for coffee
    Every day is a good day even if it’s a hard day
    Hope you are too CR

• Like Like x 5
  14. Thinking about you:heart::heart::heart:and hope the coffee break went well;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. BA364C5D-BB45-4EE6-996A-30741EBAA997.png

• Love You Love You x 2
  16. We are here for you to talk with whenever you want (even if we only talk a load of bollocks).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Thank you muchly appreciated :)

• Love You Love You x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information