1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Myeloma

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ducbird, Sep 4, 2018.

1. They do speak! Every time I see a bin they tell me to smile. Bins are a gift, stupid? Yes! Just try looking at a bin and not having a little smile. May get the attention of the people in white vans and padded cellular accommodation but the Bins speak.
    Off now trundling the recycle bin out for the bin men. Love Thursday mornings, trundle,trundle…

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. See how much joy a bin brings o_O:joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. There’s a song for you to the tune of what a difference a day makes.

What a difference a bin makes
    Only two little wheels.
    What a difference a bin makes
    Filled with veg and fruity peels.

to be continued…

yep mad house!:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. So here's a thing. All this waiting for brackets and related gubbins. Then hearing from Ducati Coventry that the errant bracket wasn't going to be available until on or about New Year, according to Ducati. Well the good people at Coventry dug up a pair of used brackets, that look just like the new one, and four screws for the Termi, which I've just unpacked. So tomorrow fingers crossed I'll be back on the road. Either way I'll be uploading the bins!

:):p:grinning::heart_eyes:

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. Hey - just collectin' my new Supersport from JHP Cov tomorrow! We move in mysterious - and similar- ways!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I'm assured the coffee is good, so I should be dropping in some time!

7. I’ve only just seen this thread, though obviously I was already aware cos we’ve chatted on WhatsApp.

Anything I say in these circumstances always sounds like platitudes and as I or nobody I’m close to has ever been in this situation I don’t have any practical advice, but my thoughts are very much with you and yours. I can say that your courage in the face of this horrible condition puts me to shame though. X

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. My wifes cousin has just been diagnosed with bowel and liver cancer.
    He has completely taken it on the chin, decided to take his bike test, passed that and now flying around on a new yamaha.
    Attitude is everything, he refuses to cave in.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wish you well, Mike and Kay xx

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. Just be you and you will be great :blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. oh yes!!! Exactly live life everyday

12. My greatest hope is this opens a positive conversation on something that effects us all at some point
    I love to encourage conversation around myeloma and welcome any questions as I’m sure like me you wanted to know but too scared to ask :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. I hope everything goes well Duc. You come across as a nice and positive person. I wish you well

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. I have my days that are harder but try not to stay there
    It’s ok to not be ok as they say
    Oh and I try to always be nice :)

• Love You Love You x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. I only know you through this forum, but I just want to say that you are one of the people that is prompting me to get on and do as many of the things in life that I want to do - no more waiting for the right time to come along, or whatever other excuses I can think of.

Anyway, thought you might like this picture from earlier in the summer:

SSbins.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. My two favourite things :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

17. Purple bins!!!!! Wow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Purple is a great healing power :punch:

19. Hi Viv
    we don't know each other, but I am thinking of you and wish you all the best for fighting this.
    You strike me as someone who will never give up. The Ducati family are with you :heart:

Chris

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. No Ducati. Oh the number plate is mounted. I'm just still off the road. Now I have to find somewhere to get welding done. :(

IMG_20211015_165551487.jpg

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information