1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multisold

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Jordan, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Completely different bikes mate. 950 and 1200S chalk and cheese. Why not go but a new MT09 tracer then, nearly the same but a few cc's less?? Honestly dude, 950 and 1200 not even comparable. OP, good luck with sale :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. @Jordan , how much for the arrow mate?

3. Probably be asking something around £400 - was just shy of £800 new

Will keep you in mind if still interested later in the month and it goes back to stock.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Strange co-incidence, I just spotted your bike on MCN. My Multi is currently at the dealers with a bunch of ECU and DSS related faults. I'm hoping they might fix it in time, but I as looking around for another bike in case they can't get it done in time for my trip to Europe in 3 weeks. Mine will get fixed as I've got the extended warranty, just don't know if it will be in time?

Can you tell me if yours has warranty left, or the extended warranty?
    I guess it hasn't had the big demo service yet? (£1,000)

5. PM’d

6. Small price drop. £11,300 full package - £10,350 S touring.

She's still all loaded up, anyone interested with the full spec let me know. Later this month I'll be reverting to stock form and listing the parts in the classified. Get your first dibs in early ;)

Anyone wanting a standard S touring let me know and I can begin the transformation!

Cheers, Jordan

7. Hi
    Morning,

Bike still available for sale?

Regards

8. Yes still available at the moment. Are you interested? PM or call me if you like

9. PM sent

10. SOLD please close thread admins SOLD

11. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information