1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multistrada 1200dvt Bits For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Wayne58, Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As above, got a few bits from Multi for sale, drop a line if any good to you.....

EDIT, only the one part left now. Blinkers, socket, sat nav holder and screen sold.

Ducati battery charger. Part number 69924601AY Ducati Plus Life Battery. Brand new and unopened, never used £45 posted.

IMAG0264.jpg IMAG0265.jpg

Cheers all, drop a line if you need any more info.

#1 Wayne58, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2018
  2. assuming the leds will fit the 1260 i’ll Take em if they’re still available Wayne:)

3. No problem mate, they are still here, and I think they fit, but double check first Nige.

4. I’ll check and advise, thanks mate :)

5. No problem Nige, I'm 99% sure they are the same, but best to be sure.

Edit.... Just looked at pics of 1260 and they look the same ??

6. Ok pm me your bank details and i’ll Tx the monies :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. PM sent Nige. Cheers mate

8. Received @Nigel Machin , will post out recorded delivery tomorrow. :upyeah:
    Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Update - Blinkers arrived in perfect condition, 25 mins to fit, thanks @Wayne58 :)
    0F817F88-6806-4520-848B-348A5797609E.jpeg

10. Thanks Nige, and for the payment also. Pleased they arrived OK and in the same condition I sent them. :upyeah:

11. PS. I also have the 55mm 12 point socket by draper, I can bung this in with the items above if anyone needs the rear wheel socket ??

12. If the sat nav mount can be made to fit the 2013, I’ll take it
    Can you measure it?

13. Sorry but without measuring, I don't think it can fit as the bar mounts are raised in the middle on the 2013. The dvt has a flatter bar mount. So, to answer, I don't reality know 100% but don't think it will fit.

14. Will the screen stop buffeting? :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Definitely mate, and the charger will stop the exhaust valve sticking. :upyeah:

16. FFS Wayne, get that in the sales description lad, they'll sell like hot cakes

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. You're right, I'm all over that damo :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. There’s only one part number for all MTS 2010 -2018 models on their website ....
    I’ll have it

19. No problem. Pm sent .

20. Hi,

If screen still available I'll have it - PayPal ok?

If not please ignore

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information