1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multistrada 1200s 2010

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by PeterT, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decided a change is in order so putting my multi up for sale. It's a 2010 with Ohlins, 30K, comes with Ducati panniers, heated grips, centre stand and other 1200S extras. Belts and desmo check just done again in the last couple of hundred miles, I maintain this bike religiously and it want's for nothing, oil changed every 2500 miles, bike it been put back to standard, although I do have a full Leo Vince Titanuim system that could be included as with the Garmin Sat Nav. MOT due September but am quite happy to put it through one now at my expense, great condition but does have some stone chips up front as I folly my mate on his Pani which throws stones at my bike. A great machine.
    IMG_3006.JPG IMG_3007.JPG IMG_3013.JPG
    Bike is located in surrey, looking for 6.5K but might deal with exhaust and sat nav if near that.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Being in the same boat I’ll be interested in knowing what you’re looking to change to?

3. But not that interested!

4. Decided to keep it after riding again, there is very little out there compared to what I want and have already!!. It's such a great bike I think I will miss it if I sold it.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Closed the thread
    You did the right thing keeping it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information