1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multistrada 1200s Touring 2018 - 882 Miles -as New.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Grebetow, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Couldn't agree more.
    Bought a MonsterR few years back and ended up running it in then not being able to ride it due to injury. Tried to sell private, a dealer tried to sell on my behalf - but it didn't happen and autumn was rolling in. I'd mentally made a decision to move it on before winter and it was frustrating to be pestered with shitty offers on what was a near new bike.

Don't know if this will help or hinder.. but a dealer offered me a New 1260S including their current offer of a touring pack for £17,100 last week. Another dealer down the road was talking 17,800.

If you are in a position to hold out.. sooner or later a good fit will come along.
    Wish you all the best for a decent price.

2. Hi guys - sorry, I have not been keeping up with the thread, as the bike was sold some time ago now.

I achieved an excellent price, significantly in excess of the figures mentioned elsewhere in this thread. Yes, of course I still took a hit, as you do with any vehicle. However because the bike was purchased at a really good price, it wasn't too painful at all; far far less so than I was expecting in fact.

Just waiting a few weeks made a big difference, it seems!!

Just one post that stood out - Bob T. Bob, my bike was very low mileage; it had not done short journeys. By the time it sold it had covered just under 1000 miles over just a handful of rides and the bike was properly run-in and serviced. You can't seriously believe that a 10,000 mile bike would be equally desirable, can you? Really?

Anyway, thank you all for your input, the vast majority of which was valuable and relevant. You have a fantastic forum - probably the best I have seen - and I wish you all the best going forward.

By for now............

3. Closing thread :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information