1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multistrada Carbon Parts & Panniers

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Mr Noble, Nov 7, 2019.

1. OEM Ducati Performance Carbon Handsfree cover. As new - never used, apart from myself and Clarkey discovering that it doesn't fit our 2014 and 2019 bikes!

It is for a 2015 - 2018 Multistrada DVT only.

Link to the specs. https://ducatistore.co.uk/shop/carbon-hands-free-cover.html

£170 new - yours for £65 posted.

IMG_7851.JPG

IMG_7852.JPG

#1 Mr Noble, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. 4) Ducati Performance rear splash/mud guard will this fit 2019 pike peak 1260

3. where are you located

4. 4 miles outside Cambridge. Feel free to message me via my e-mail address in the ad. Thanks.

5. Just sent Email

6. Price of the OEM Carbon intake covers?

7. Price is in #2 as I want to sell as a trio. They go together.

8. Thread updated.

Tank ring, carbon key cover and panniers left.

Intake covers were found to be faulty so have gone back to the place I bought them. Sorry to the chap who wanted to buy them.

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. Shout out to Greg for being a stand-up seller. He spotted an issue with the intake carbon before shipping and rather than ship parts I might be unhappy with he checked in with me, shared photos of what he'd found and refunded me without quibble. A+ fellow who deserves the recognition for his integrity. :)

• Like Like x 5
  10. Thanks for your kind words.

I’m sorry that I couldn’t sell the parts to you.

am currently trying to get my money back from the chap I bought them off.

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Hello mate.

Not really interested in panniers liners but panniers of interest, would you split?

do the panniers also come with brackets/bolts that I think connect to pillion footrest also?

let me know.

Cheers. Pat

13. Sent you a PM Pat.

14. If the pannier liners fit the 2016 panniers I would be interested in those if you do split them. Cheers

15. Oh, ok - well that might change the options I suggested to Pat.

will let you know when I’ve received a reply.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi I'm interested in the hands free cover if still available just got to check it will fit my bike
    Thanks

17. Hi Clarkey,

If you click the link in my original post, it takes you to a page that states....

“CARBON HANDS FREE COVER Details that make a difference; a carbon fibre covering for the Hands-Free kit antenna FITS: MULTISTRADA 1200 >= MY15 MULTISTRADA 1200S >= MY15 MULTISTRADA 1200S D|AIR >= MY15”

So basically, it’ll fit a 1200 from 2010 to 2018 but not a 1260. :)

#19 Mr Noble, Nov 24, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  18. Hi mine is a 2013 1200 pikes peak so shoul fit so
    will take the cover I have limited wifi so can I send you email with details on Friday when I get back from holiday
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information