1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Dvt 1200 Pannier Parts

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Andy Turner, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Part of my pannier fixing mechanism has broken. Does anyone know if spare parts are available?[​IMG]

2. Possibly worth asking a dealer?

3. Thread moved

4. Is the broken bit on the pannier or on the frame of the bike? I am not the only one here who has had to fix a broken off tab on the frame that stops the pannier from rattling off the bike.

5. Yip, it was for something to do with the latching mechanism on the panniers themselves. DVT model. Mine had two snapped lugs on the latch receiver, part of the plastic bike subframe. Previous owner crash AFAIK!

6. It's the locking part of the pannier that engages with the pocket in the frame.

20181126_214602.jpg

• Useful Useful x 2
  7. Had to replace both of mine, they’re not the parts that were replaced on the recall. Be gentle when changing them the plastic arm that they’re attached to are a bit fragile, if you break them you have too buy part 23 in the diagram.
    The bit you need is about £8 part 23 is about £150

8. Thank you,
    Thanks for taking the time , it's item 14.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had the same problem and can confirm it’s £8 to replace.... the dealer sent them to me for free and it took about 5 minutes to replace

Do Not Sell My Personal Information