1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Damn, I've just did a quick search on the forum and the images are terrible. First thing tomorrow morning the cover is coming off.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Or take it off and drench the sponge in ACF50, let it drip overnight and reinstall.

3. Not happened to mine. 2020 bike.

4. Just came across this post. Two pictures from last summer. 1 - A830 West Coast Scotland, and 2 - Outside Hawes North Yorkshire. A830 1 July 2020.jpg Hawes 3 Aug 2020.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  5. All set for some warmer weather!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  6. my new giff
    and trash cubes ho ho ho

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-05 at 12.37.25 PM.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  7. Bloody splendid work. I love mine….

86F05D9B-183B-47F9-8BB7-B2D27F46E642.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  8. I had an st70 in the early seventies, loved it.
    I had contemplated buying one of these but realised that they are for rider only, no pillion.
    Looking at that picture, is that a lug on the swinging arm for a footpeg?
    With that little rack on the back it could be the perfect popping to the pub machine with a grandchild or wife.
    Does anyone know?

9. only for one person, no more

10. Is that official?
    I'm sure i could fnd a couple of rear foot pegs.

11. The pub? I took it to Cornwall for the weekend when I first got it!

I wouldn’t want to take anyone on the back, it’d be too much of a squeeze. Plus you’d need to change the standard suspension, as it was bottoming out with me and luggage, and I only weigh 67kg.

12. if this is so, if you have an accident, I doubt very much that the insurance will support you

13. I'll look into it.

14. Look what i found
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. All sorts of stuff, double seats, foot rests, I don't know how it stands legally though, if it's declared with the insurance company?

16. I’m sure if you declare it they’ll cover you, but with 9bhp and two people on it’ll be bloody awful to ride!

17. The 1200 DVT will cover that, this is all about a bit of summer fun, great for popping down the shops too.

18. I employ a butler to go to the shops.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Waitrose I hope! Non of your Lidl/Aldi, Tescos, Sainsburys tat. Some on here actually shop at Morrisons! Nice to see standards being maintained.

20. Absolutely. Everyone tells me the food from Lidl/ Aldi is very good quality, but I just can’t bring myself to ever visit. I’d imagine it’s a bit like a zoo inside, with burning cars in the car park.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information