1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Thanks Andy - quite like the look of that - can you give me an item number (cant access eBay from work, but can from phone!)

2. ....and he lives in Sheffield!! :D

3. .....well that's jammy for you!!
    Just realised I have his mobile number: 07795095050 ....give him a ring and arrange to see him (mention AndyW/MTS1200.info;-)

4. Thanks Andy

5. You're welcome.......let me know how you get on with Jason Bob ;-)

Kirky and pilotpaul...........nice pics.....PM'd you a few days back ;-)
    (My Profile > Forum Actions > Edit Profile > Mt Settings/General Settings to turn on notifications;-)

6. And here's my 1000 S DS Series 1 to try and re-dress the balance some more!!

[​IMG]

Few additions made since this picture was taken. The bike now has Acerbis handgaurds with LED running lights, a DP top box, a DP carbon belly pan, crash bungs.LED rear lights and Pazzo levers. She is now fully loaded and will just be ridden thsi year!

I'll post some more up to date pictures this weekend if the sun shines!

Corners

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thank god for that! I thought I was out on my own.

8. Sun shining, been for a ride, time to forum picture whore!!

I'd not taken pics of my Strada for a while so here's some of it in its current guise.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Corners

• Like Like x 3
  9. how do you find a pictures url?

10. Basically, you need to set up a photo account on a media hosting site like photobucket. Upload your photos there, then you can display them here by copying and pasting the direct link. It's dead easy to do.

11. #32 AndyW, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  12. You can upload pics to your personal gallery on THIS site - when you are viewing your pic the url is shown just below it

13. Nice vid Andy!

14. cool video Andy! thanks

touch of the Wildwest about this......
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks Bob......if you didn't before, watch the HD version in full screen mode for best effect and photo quality ;-)

Edit: ....and jafo :) Nice pic, you can email me the original camera file and I'll add it to the collection :)

16. Northern Spain tour, August 2011 - Picos de Europa

Great roads, little traffic, good weather, magic bike - what more could you ask for [​IMG]

Picos-2.Upload.jpg

HUD.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi Steve......you could email me with the original camera file for that first pic also ;-)

Was curious re the 'gizmo' to the left of the Scottoiler control unit.......did a search and came up with MOBILETRON tyre pressure monitoring system.
    Tell us something about it - bought from UK sller?.... installation, how good/useful, features etc etc ;-)

18. Corners,
    That's my old bike.I was the first owner and fitted most of the extras.Part exchanged at Ducati Aylesbury for a 1200S Sport in 2010.
    Hope it's running well.

19. You Sir are a star! I'd like to personally thank you for giving this bike such a good start in terms of spec. I've added a few more trinkets but other than power for radios/intercoms thats it for now. Safe to say its one of the most competent, comfortable and grin inducing bikes I've owned.

Touch wood its been spot on reliability wise. Only issue I've had was with a top yoke failure; it cracked badly around the pinch bolt (see pics below) presumably due to being overtightened during a fork service before I bought it I think. It could have been scary if I''d been two up but thankfully I noticed it before it failed completely.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you see the bike out and about please say hello!

Corners

Do Not Sell My Personal Information