1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Great photos BDG.......you'll have to get the MTS12 over to Morocco and repeat the sand dune shot :D (email me full size sand dune shot please;-)

Brian - where's that? Nice :D (email me full size shot please;-)

Koen - touring mode indeed....that's one hell of a screen! What's the luggage system?

2. they are the 3x 46L Givi Trekker... quit big but carry quit some luggage ... mostly ride with the top only which holds a sh.tload of stuff...
    they sit on a SW motech frame system that is extremely easy to put on. . even a clutz like me succeeded in doing that :)

grtz

Koen

3. What road is this please? A mate is heading that way and it looks like a road worth riding!

Thanks. Corners

4. I will email you the pic when I'm back on Thursday Andy.

It is here on the Trerulefoot to Torpoint road at the Wackers Lake layby (unfortunate name!).

[​IMG]

5. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334690137.699163.jpg
    Mine back end of last year. Just fitted full termi last night need to get some pics with that and carbon DP tail tidy fitted

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334690137.699163.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi Jase1, very nice Pikes Peak!
    Please let me know what you think of the DP tail tidy when fitted, i also have this fitted and wondered if there is any way of sealing the unit as it's not watertight..
    Cheers

7. Hi. It is a great piece of kit. I agree fit underneath wasn't water tight so I heat shrink wrapped all joints etc and even in the best of British winters has been fine. Cheers

9. I'll dig my maps out an dlet you know, but it's the southern end of the Massif Central

10. @ pilotpaul, quick question for you. Whats "EMM gathering in Livigno" all about?

Thanks mate.

11. European Multistrada Meeting - something arranged annually via multistrada.net, have a look here:
    Multistrada.net :: Log in

12. Here's mine during a wet rideout earlier this year. It coped admirably with the dodgy track and slippery conditions. 10 mins later I found some dry sweepers and went for it. Not many bikes that can cope with doing both things with such aplomb.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. This was an early morning ride up to Matlock Bath a few weeks ago, we had to stop off here in Ashbourne as the Mrs had cold hands. After much nagging I have now fitted heated grips to her Street Triple.
    P1050977.jpg P1050976.jpg

P1050977.jpg

P1050976.jpg

14. Nice Pair!

15. Apologies for the slow reply my Aussie friend !

I see Andy has already answered this for me. I am really looking forward to this trip. Imagine an entire hotel in the mountains taken over by Multis......:eek:

God help them.

PP
    :upyeah:

16. Waiting to leave the Grand Hotel in Valognes for the ferry home from Cherborg after 3 days in Normandy visiting the WW2 landings etc.

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. A chilly afternoon on Dartmoor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. My wheels, still a few wee bits I want to do to her but I'll get pic's up once sorted.
    [​IMG]
    and her by night
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. IMG_6429.jpg Mallory friday 4/5.. Great track bike. Nice new set of corsa rosso2s excellent tyre.

IMG_6429.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. My shiny little number IMAG0471.jpg

IMAG0471.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information