1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I think so mate lol

2. Very nice, very nice indeed. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Galway to Chelsea and back in a day ;)

[​IMG]

It's a tiny township near Loughrea.

Called in at Shannonbridge.
    [​IMG] Perfect bike for this country, just takes every kind of road in its stride. :cool:

#1083 Yoozy, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  4. FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_5328.JPG Doncaster to Normandy incl stops at Pegasus bridge and Arramanches

• Like Like x 5
  5. IMG_4685.JPG
    Over t,hills and far away.

• Like Like x 4
  6. some rim stickers but other than that still stock!
    just added a universal Givi topcase rack

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First update are the OEM crashbars and a windscreenspoiler.
    Than add the OEM bashplate.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Just finished prepping for our 10 day trip to the IOM TT

#itsgoingtobeferkinmint

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Great looking example deaks. How do you find the bar end mirrors?

9. Inspired by your photos I've just taken off the bash plates, now I can't re fit the centre stand

10. No bash plate..No likey

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Bought a fan in England before I moved to Ireland. It was faulty so I took it back, problem being I had to take it back to the UK. 304 mile round trip from Galway o Lurgan NI,,, cost me more than it was worth in juice. Worth it, just like being on the good bits of the a49 all the way there and back with hardly anything else on it. Eeeeee it were magic :p

Evidence.

[​IMG]

Had to stop for an emergency repair. Third time this has happened to my Arais. Not getting another one :punch:

[​IMG]

No sign of the Cyclone, but me back tyre was almost on the canvass :laughing:

[​IMG]

I decided today that this is the best bike I've ever owned. Its fuckin ACE :heart_eyes:

#1091 Yoozy, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Centre stand should still fit without issue even with the bash plate removed.
    Bar end mirrors are great, the bars are narrower than standard ( Renthal Ktm sx85 pattern). Much better rear view once you get used to the reduced size.

• Like Like x 1
  13. @Yoozy happensed to mine too. Only ever bought one arai and the quality was terrible. Worse than lids I've had costing under £100. Never again

14. And, the replacements are so expensive for what they are. I've had Arai for as long as I can remember but when I've mended this it's going in the cupboard for a spare. Problem is what to replace it with. I've got a tour, but I find it a bit heavy.

15. I'm looking at the xlite carbon. Light and seems very well made. Even the flip front one looks decent, and at low end arai case :upyeah:

Tried the bell carbon, doesn't fit my head and quite a bit heavier

16. All looks like it should go back together. It's fighting with the springs that makes it difficult for alignment.
    There must be a knack to it?

17. Which is why I didn't bother taking mine off when I did a track day. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ive worn Arais for the last 25 years, had 2 RX7s recently and found most recent very uncomfortable. So I sold it, bit the bullet and bought an X Spirit 3.

By a measured mile, the best helmet I have ever worn. Light, quiet and the visor system makes me laugh when I think about my old lids!

19. I had a carbon x802rr I think it was, very light and comfy, but the vision was abismal. Nothing out the sides, it had to go. More of an arse up bike lid I reckon.

20. Shoooooeyyyy?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information