1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Strange place to have that optimate connector, mine is under the seat and out through the chassis on the lower left side.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hello & Welcome your Lordship

3. Mines under the seat until I need it.

4. The optimate came with the bike and I use it every week. I’ve just left it where it was. I may look to reroute it now you’ve mentioned it.

5. Well, it was stunning here in sunny Galway this morning so I thought I’d go for a spin up Connemara. Pushed the Mutley out the stable, push da go button. Naaaaaaa. Bugger. Swears a lot, jump starts off me 20 yr old Suzuki,,,,,,,, Jimny. Off we go, luvvly,,, but fahooook me it were cold. Aha, I’ll plug me heated vest in,,,,,,, naaaaaaa, it no worky. Bugger.
    Undeterred, and carrying a ‘bit’ of natural insulation I met a couple of lads near Spiddal and we set off towards Roundstone and further towards gowwd knows where. Back to Maam Cross and Cong, Castlebar, Tuam, “all the way from” and back to Ahascragh. Hardly anyone else out, lovely crisp sun, chilly, but, a special day in a special place.
    Somewhere inbetween Maam Cross and Cong, it’s like this everywhere up there :blush:
    [​IMG]

They filummed the Quiet Man here.
    [​IMG]

Only 190 miles, but about 100 of em were leant right over, luvvin it :heart::motorcycleduc::upyeah:

Well, apart from when the centre stand was trying to throw me overt thondle bars,,, it’s gotta go. As has me dodgy battery tender.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Best bike int world btw,,hands down, just fuckin amazing :heart::heart_eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Thoughts on this? Quite like it..
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/images/UxqUKJ[IMG]

https://goo.gl/images/UxqUKJ

8. Did a couple of hundred miles this morning around North Wales. To Woods at Abergele then down to Betswycoed and up over the A5 then back to the Denbiegh Moors and Home. Roads were lovely and quiet. Quite skippy at first but by lunch time Sport mode was fully engaged and I was making good progress. The bike was filthy when I got back but a quick jet wash cleaned the muck off.

B4EE3270-172B-43BF-A121-1D0F16246F3E.jpeg

34DDFA8F-D3C3-4ACB-B8FE-91F019BB6D2C.jpeg

565DBAD0-BC3E-4753-AB2E-291198209A23.jpeg

EAB807FD-0DD8-4ACB-9A0F-D36210263401.jpeg

CA19AEFD-8096-4BD2-844C-422BCC5D0C9F.jpeg

1E3331ED-D258-4B44-8BC4-4E9557E262E5.jpeg

DDD3331A-7C5A-4DBC-B2B2-A6AD14184DF1.jpeg

31C5E8E6-0FAF-47DF-B779-59F5FD21A36E.jpeg

• Like Like x 12
  9. Hi gents, first ride on the new bike, and I can see a few tweaks coming over the next few months, but otherwise loved it.

Home to quarry= Spoort Mode
    Quarry= Ednuro Mode
    Quarry to home= Tourning Mode

All fun but may need to tweak for my riding and weather a bit. That screen is going to have to get shorter or longer though, and what is the deal with all the reservoirs sticking up like antenna with plastic brackets, dam things rattle no end, is that normal???

Anyway ride safe and chat next year.

B4205848-1FCC-432C-9502-0AB8B8AC4FE8.jpeg

8918BAD4-5D0C-456F-9A18-339C1481DE9E.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  10. What a fantastic way to finish the year off, love the roads around there.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Amazing area. I used to skelp my R400 Caterham around there a few years ago. Haven't had the pleasure of doing it on 2 wheels as yet. But hopefully this year some time

• Like Like x 1
  12. Day 1 of 2018

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  13. There are so many great roads to choose from, I often get caught out sticking to the same old routes. I need to stretch the old A to Z out more and try some less obvious ones. Maybe lake Vyrnwy etc

14. Speaking from experience, if you want to find interesting roads, I highly recommend a Tomtom 410 and stick it in interesting routes, you'll probably find roads that local authorities have forgotten about :)

15. :upyeah:Well fellas, I’m only over the border and up for a few sunnier rides come spring and summer

16. A little chilly at 7K feet. Front moving in tomorrow, may be the end of this road for awhile. Ride 'em while ya can...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  17. Your a braver person than I.
    I take it that's a snow pole in the picture :eek:

18. Happy New Year to all ..

19. Those are indeed snow poles. It has been a totally dry winter here so far so no snow which is good or bad depending on who you ask. One of the local ski places has been making snow though - that is further east on the same road.

At some point if there is a decent snow fall they close parts of the road. Even when they're open it can get dicey. I've had the ice warning come on riding other bikes up here in the winter, and there are plenty of spots on the shadow side of the peaks that get black ice and it never quite thaws.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information