1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. image_2019.jpg Lakes tour.

• Like Like x 8
  2. I can confirm that the ABBA stand on a slope idea I had is officially shite
    [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Crap Crap x 1
  3. Oh bollox! sorry to see that. hope there's not too much damage.

4. Unbelievably the grab rail , footrest and handlebar guard saved the engine , Termi and fairings
    So just a bit of shin misery to try and dull this evening , it’s left a bit of a bump
    [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. Ouch hope the bike and you are all ok

• Like Like x 1
  6. That looks painful. Hope it heals quick and the bits that hit aren't too bad.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here's to s speedy recovery for you and bike.

Does this mean Ababa stands are not recommended.

TB

8. Pfftt ! That'll Buff right out, seriously tho', looks a little sore.

9. Not on a slope to be fair

10. I have one. It rolled forward once, last the stand up bar props. So have rarely used too much tbh

11. Destination Pyrenees. 0A080500-683D-42B6-84E8-56DB3BA40272.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  12. Good luck pal, ride safe.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Me too. You’re travelling light!

8AAE5822-2205-489C-AE4E-0A9347D8BB07.jpeg

Ferries to Bilbao were all full so I rode down... was a long day yesterday through France. Meeting SWMBO in Perpignan and then we are doing Andorra through to Madrid.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Me too.
    Setting off Saturday.
    Bimble down France, over Pyrenees, to the Bardenas Real, up to Picos de Europa, back to Sort in the Pyrenees for a few days, then doing smugglers route into Andorra (it was snowing in Andorra yesterday!), through to Carcassonne and then a bimble back up.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cheap good hotel in Carcasonne with secure parking is the Quality Inn. Not amazing hotel but it’s more than adequate and the location is stunning.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Correction. Best Western. Couldn’t remember but knew it was a chain.

17. D232CEF1-E278-4E55-8289-A8675B30020D.jpeg 33EEB48B-6AFC-492D-B432-CBF13FA29528.jpeg Pretty quiet over here, which is good for the bikes, but poop for the bellies when everywhere was shut at ten and we we starving.

Don’t like the way the bike handles with the Ventura stuff on. Too much weight in one area I suppose.

• Like Like x 7
  18. Parador Bielsa
    9F423D63-E3DF-4BA9-BC57-E74A52CBC64E.jpeg Saw a few Mutleys today. One was right at the side of me going the other way, same as mine on a mountain hairpin, looked like a Brit.
    Why’s it so fuckin weird seeing the same bike abroad? I was that busy trying not to go over the mountain and wave at the same time I nearly did!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Yeah the panniers are better than the luggage high up

20. Realised what the problem with the Ventura gear was. “Leader” was going too slow so a couple of us got pissed off and upped the game a bit. Problem solved. Thank fuck for sat navs as you can fook off and do your own thing and still get to the same destination. Stunning weather, almost 30*

Up to now, the Picos knocks the spots off the Pyrenees for me.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information