1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  1. :cool::) I get your drift on the SC Projects thing.
    I'm looking to change the end can on my 1260 and seriously considering SCP via Conquest Carbon (Steve), instead of my usual preferred route of Akrapovic.
    It's likely to be a very close call.
    Grant Brooks; any feedback on quality, sound differences from standard, fit, etc?

Give me a shout if you have any thoughts.
    Cheers:upyeah:
    TonyN

2. Hi Tony,
    It sounds better than stock but not overly loud, in terms of quality yes it’s very good and made of titanium

3. Grant,
    Many thanks for your swift response, it is appreciated and helpful.
    I like the look of the D30-110C MTR , which to me seems more realistically priced @ circa £675, whereas yours, the D30-DT36T Twin CRT is around £1100.
    The best UK price I've seen for the Akrapovic I'm looking at is £760, so between my two current best options, there's only around £100 difference.
    Choices, choices....
    Cheers
    TonyN

4. Hi, mines only the slip on..

5. You’re deaf anyway Tony! Just go with the loudest one! :p

• Like Like x 2
  6. Im realy interested in SC. Do you have any side pic of bike? Video? :)

7. 99A795E6-1CBC-4FCA-82A9-89E0108B74A9.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  8. :confounded: What? Who said that come on speak up or shut-up :imp:
    OH, it was you RTR; Nuff said then :heart_eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. New user, first Ducati!

IMG_0678.jpg IMG_0681.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  10. Welcome...... Hope you enjoy the forum and all that ... er .. goes with it.!;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks great! I’m sure you will love it, Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hi Junkster55, welcome to this ummm, "forum". Enjoy the new bike, it certainly is a looker, with a high specification to boot.:cool:
    BUT, don't let Twin4Me see these piccies, as you will only make his blood boil. He saw one of these at the recent NEC Motorbike show and absolutely luuuurved :heart: it. However, he had just bought a 1260, which was prior to this version being released.....:poop:
    :broken_heart:
    Regards
    TonyN

• Like Like x 2
  13. I bought a 1260s knowing the GT was coming out but it’s a 19 plate and had 1200 modes on the clock with full luggage for 14k saving nearly 5k in the GT

• Like Like x 1
  14. like you, I was on Pirellis for many years (and on Volkls too!) but then I moved back to Scotland and found that the Pirellis took too long to warm up and, on our abrasive roads, had the life expectancy of a chocolate teapot - got through my last set of Rosso IIs in 1100 miles. I'm on PR5s now, which I find vastly superior in the rain and cold, but lack the precision and edge feel of the Pirellis on a hot sunny day. But it's Scotland l, so that last comment is more hypothetical...

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. B0FC3B77-BB49-49F0-AF3C-3D52DB375C98.jpeg 379D3C26-3B91-48A7-98B2-3A28D08009BA.jpeg My R Send.

Hydrodipped in carbon as I am a tight git.

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 9
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Replacement for my 1200S arrived Friday . Loving the Termi.
    Northern Spain trip all booked

5870F4D8-9E7B-409A-9CE3-2D841011277B.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  17. First time I’ve seen the Termi can not looking too big.

That charging port is going to flap around a bit unless you tuck it away.

Nice bike. If you find the Termi missing, I’ve nicked it.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information