1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Link Uk Ios

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Andrea, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Hi all.
    I have benn looking for the Multistrada Link app on the App Store, but I am not able to see it / find it.
    Could anyone help? As I am not sure how to get it....

2. Mine was playing up and not connecting. I’ve only had my Multistrada about a month and it was connecting fine until a couple of weeks ago. So I deleted it off my phone and went to reinstall it but couldn’t find it either.

3. I think they have withdrawn because they plan to upgrade to 2.0, I imagine that when they start selling the 1260, although in 2015 it took more than 6 months to get the 1.0 for iOS and more than a year for Android. Hopefully this time it will not take so long

4. the link app is not in the uk store, but may still be in the italian store. I cannot find mention of it on the ducati 1260 marketing info on the website.
    Is anyone using the app on the 1260 ?
    Hopefully there will be one soon because its still quoted on the enduro marketing web pages. so imo Ducati should be making some sort of statement about it.

A couple of 1260 reviews say the app should be available February so watch this space.

#4 Trickyricky, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  5. It is not in Spain either, nor have they updated since there was no improvement or update

Do Not Sell My Personal Information