1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Rideout - Bank Holiday Monday 22nd April

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Kirky, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Kirky,
    It does depend if Steve123 & Keffs decide to turn up, but Coman (Peter), Twin4Me (Chris) are both going, so it could be at least 5 if all arrive.
    See you in just over a week.
    Cheers
    TonyMN

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you're happy for a forum newbie to show up, I'm hoping to get some time off for good behaviour!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Although Kirky is organising this little trip (not moi) I can't imagine for one second that he, or indeed anyone else would have any thoughts other than positive, about you turning-up. The more the merrier is usually the case.
    So unless you hear otherwise, go for it and meet-up with a real motley crew (crue) on the 22nd :upyeah:OH and it would be unusual for good behaviour to be allowed or accepted. Just saying......:cool:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Tony - Peter Green is hoping he might be able to make it as well, but he's currently booked to be on call that day.

5. I would like to join you not sure if I will able to keep up but willing to give it a go.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Not a problem Jongo. Ride at your own speed. There's a few who like to rag it but Kirky leads and he's a good rider. He waits at important junctions for all to catch up.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Excellent, I will clean my bike, well may be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. If I make it, I'll still be running my bike in, so limited to 5k revs (or whatever it is), so you'll be doing better than me!

9. @tifosi256 You can actually go higher on the running in period. Though you must slowly decelerate the engine when coming to lower rev-ranges. No slamming the throttle off type events and I think its recommend not over 6k (which is still enough to get to triple figures)!

#29 GunZenBomZ, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Great, let's hope he can get along too.:cool:

11. Would certainly have been up for this if I weren't off to the Ardennes.

12. Absolutely

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sensible pace and stopping to group up on direction changes.

14. I'm up for a Benson run - many thanks to @Kirky for making it happen.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Weather permitting I will be there as well, if I put it in the imaginary diary the wife won’t ask me to do something else.

#35 BigAlan, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I'm up for this if that's OK and will do my best to make it, just finished installing my Tuneboy cruise control tonight so need to get it out to try it

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lock up your daughters, I might be joining you!

No, I won't wash my bike

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. But GZBz,
    Why on earth would anyone ever want to do that then, with you around??:confused::eek:
    OH and if you don't wash your bike, then apparently you can't come.
    Not me, I just heard that them's the rules :rolleyes:o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. I understand that On Yer Bike is closed on Monday so we can make our way to Skins Cafe at Brackley instead, via Buckingham and then return via the B4011 through Long Crendon.
    Skins Cafe, 71 High St, Brackley NN13 7BW

• Like Like x 4
  20. Have a great ride out....

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information