1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MV Agusta F4 750

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Bugz Ducati, Oct 29, 2013.

1. yes ive always thought that Higgy..the engines are very noisey internally...which is part of their magic..they are NOT the sterile experience pf a japanese il4...
    View attachment 21309

i spent more hours polishing the bitch than i did riding it....loved it!

2. Hi,

Thanks all for you info.

@ Conquest carbon, you said you've worked with/for MV Augsta. I would like to ask you, what are, if any visual differences between the standard F4 750 and the EVO2? somebody said to me that the EVO2's have silver wheels compared to the black on the standard bike, is that true?
    Did the Evo2 bikes come out in exactly 2002? Plus in there any thing else to consider about owning a F4?
    I know that this is a totally objective question, but roughly what would be a good price to pay for a evo2?

Thanks once again.

3. your welcome. Yes evo2, evo3 & SR came with silver star wheels as standard however we painted many standard 750's wheels silver from new as it looked better and sold better.

The evo2 & evo3 came with a double radiator but visually they are almost identical. The 750's are holding strong money and I don't see them ever depreciating again so I would go for a 1000R or 312R as they are more torquey and easier to ride as a road bike, also you won't trap your thumb as the bars were slightly higher from the 1000s onwards.

The last time I looked 750's we're going for between 5500-7000 if you can find an evo3/spr/SR then I doubt you'll get much change out of 8-9k

Im not a 100% of the actual release date of the evo2 but 2002 doesn't sound far off to be honest. The SPR/SR's were about 2004 then the first 1000s at 2005.

CC

#24 Conquest Racing Ltd, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  4. heres my old mv, not as pretty as all yours tho,

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

5. I sold mine a couple of months ago. I hadn't used it much for a couple of years. That said, I do miss it a little.

IMG_0486s.jpg

IMG_0487s.jpg

IMG_0486s.jpg

IMG_0487s.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information