1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mv Agusta Superveloce 800 - Oh My!

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Topolino, Nov 23, 2019.

1. i rally like the serie oro bike with the spoke wheels and triple pipe, but the standard one just looks a bit crap with the ordinary wheels and exhaust

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. And will smell like captain birdseye has landed a catch on it

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. I just assumed it was agusta wind

• Like Like x 1
  4. Seen worse but it's like the front end's retro and the back end modern, that's just wierd.

Bike was a bit strange as well

5. I really like it :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wash your mouth out....
    these are as sexy as Fvck..
    Think Jewish* woman, very sexy, but you'd change one or two bits to make it perfect.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*It's a religion and that is made up (like all religions), anyone can join or leave... it's not a race.

7. This is a F'ugly
    Almost a baddy for for Doctor Who Ugly and about the same budget in the looks department.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. In which case... this is me...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I like the bike, like it more than a bit but the advert, I was expecting burt reynolds to come out with his open shirt to then watch the girl under a water fall, it was almost like being back in the 70's :D

Did I mention I like the bike?

• Like Like x 1
  10. This, now this is a bike whose rider is very comfortable with who they are, a true bike of the gods, you know you want it. :heart_eyes:

11. You mean they are out and proud?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. C'mon, its red and has cool wheels...

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. Yep - its a horrific looking thing alright....but ironically ive gotta hand it to MV - they certainly know how to put a naked together...

14. @finm has one of those.... just sayin....

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I think he likes to ride it, but not look at it and possibly coined the phrase F'ugly.

16. The woodpecker bike isn't that different!

17. no. I don't have one of them, I have the 1100s. completely different bike. and the burd in the vid Is a howler.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. compleeeeeeeeetely different ... got a pic?

19. Completely different 'stickers' :bucktooth:

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. different suspension. bigger engine. some tastefully placed carbon. completely different.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information